• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse + Codeine Speedball Questions

Ericjones03

Bluelighter
Hey all, I've been using various opiates, amphetamines, and countless other classes of recreational drugs for a long time now, so to save anyone time- I'm fully educated on the dangers for your heart that can occur when mixing opioids and amphetamines or any uppers and downers. I just obtained a single 40 mg Vyvanse pill from a friend and am interested in using it with Codeine to see the effects. To give background info on my tolerance and use, I've been using Adderall XR about twice weekly for a month now at doses between 10-20 mg, sometimes in conjunction with small amounts of caffeine for a tad bit of synergy- P.S. this is purely for recreational purposes, although I do have ADHD, I'm just lucky enough to get a desirable enough effect at low doses. I've just now started a pattern with Adderall use, but I've been using it on and off rarely since almost a year ago, I also get a nice "high" from a 20 mg Concerta when I take it once every two weeks tops, just because I have a supply and enjoy the use every once in awhile. Now to actually get to my question, does anyone have any experiences with Codeine and Vyvanse where they could share the events of the experience as well as the dose with me, so I know what to expect? I've done plenty of reading on "Speedball" combinations, but there was really no information about combining these two for a recreational purpose anywhere. My planned dose of Codeine as of right now would be about 120 mg, and my dose of Vyvanse, of course, would be 40 mg. However, I did consider only using half just because I have zero tolerance due to never using it and don't want it to overpower the codeine. It would be much appreciated to hear anyone else's experience, but it would mean even more to get some guidance as far as dosing goes, just to make sure I can maintain a safe, but also fun experience.
Thanks guys.

What's your opioid tolerance in general?

I have experience of mixing dihydrocodeine (say 240mg and more) and either methylphenidate or dexamfetamine but not specifically codeine. In my case I've barely felt the stimulant due to the fact I only did 10mg of the stimulant. I intend to try with higher dosages of the stimulant to find a better balance.
Dihydrocodeine is more potent than codeine though and not a prodrug so the dosage is reliable every time. Codeine depends on your liver enzymes converting it into morphine into your liver and that can vary every time.

Vyvance is an extended release pill right? It will be a slow-drip effect rather than a speedball-type high.

I'm wondering if just refluxing yvanese in sodium hydroxide solution is enough to break the bond between the lysine and the amphetamine so it can be extracted from the solution as the freebase

HAHAHAHAH speedball he says. a speedball is a fucking suicide attempt.