• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse and vaginal dryness?

ohdang

Greenlighter
Hey, y'all - fun question: I recently started taking Vyvanse, for I am afflicted with the ADD, and it's been an interesting adventure on a lot of levels, but one thing I've noticed is that everything seems dryer down there. My fuckbuddy thinks differently and claims that I've just been super-tight, but either way, something's ben different lately, and it's been resulting in broken condoms and a rather abraded-feeling vageen. It would make sense to me that the Vyvanse would be making me dryer or even tighter, due to the dehydration and vasoconstriction, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences as either a haver or a lover of a vagina.

Thanks!
--ohdang

That's not fun. Hell, that's not fun at all. Amphetamines, including LisDexamphetamine (Vyvanse) and most other stimulants are pretty well-known for their host of sexual side-effects. One of the hallmarks is a noticeable increase in libido. Sadly, the issue isn't usually in the willingness of the participants, its in their physical ability to have sex. For men, it can be hard to get and maintain an erection while on Amphetamines and in turn can be difficult/take a long time to orgasm.

As far as my limited knowledge of female sexuality goes, getting "wet" or lubricated is homologous to male erections in most ways. Given this, I guess I'm not surprised that this occurs. You're not the first person to report this side-effect and won't be the last. You will probably need to invest in some kind of lubricant to maintain your comfort and prevent injury in the future if you intend to keep engaging in chem-sex. ;)

Like Keif said, buy some lubricant. I've found that the KY gets a bit sticky sometimes. There is one called Replens that lasts much longer- up to 3 days. It costs a bit more but well worth the investment. Also, make sure you're drinking lots of water to stay hydrated.

Vaginal dryness is like the male not being able to get a full hard on if at all on amphetamines, as me and my girl have this problem once in awhile...my best guess...like T Calderone said get llube it always helps. Or drink lots of water as you can be dehydrated