• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse and Roxy

bipolar-sunshine

Bluelighter
I'm prescribed Vyvanse 60 mg, but took two today (120 mg) and just got ahold of 2 blues (30 mg each) anyway, my question is will taking the roxy about 3 hours after I first took the Vyvanse kill the opiate high or will I notice any different effects?

In my experience, i get almost nothing out of my opiates when i take them with stimulants. If i were you, i would hold off on the oxy till tomorrow

I went ahead and took the roxy because I have no self control and it wasn't too bad. If anything, I felt like there was a nice synergy going on. Maybe I just placebo effected the fuck out of myself, but it felt nice. Every body is different I suppose. Thanks for your input, it's appreciated!

Yeah that is a pharmaceutical "speedball", if taken in the correct ratio it can be incredible to mix stims with opioids. I used to really like to mix coke with oxy, and either sniff the two of them all together mixed up perfectly in a couple lines. It was very nice. I also tried Adderall with oxy one time(just orally) as well and that was nice too, but not as great as the coke and oxy. It can be dangerous as hell though to mix stimulants with opiates though at too high a dose, so be careful how much you take. Generally though I have gotten the best synergy from stims and opiates when I do about 2x the opiate as the amount of the stimulant because, then the stimulant doesn't overpower and render the opiate useless... which I have also done before. wasted so much money on coke and oxy or any given opioid, and they counteracted each other leaving me almost baseline, and really not too high upper or downer wise, it was weird. Stick with the 2 parts opiate to 1 part stimulant (2:1) ratio, that's the way to go ime.

I find whatever I am least used to has the predominant effect, I'm addicted to opiates so when i use stimulants they overpower the opiate high, however, when I do high doses of opiates with stimulants it's a pretty good effect, the stimulants help balance out the sedation while I stay euphoric and don't get too much stimulant induced anxiety