• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

vyvanse and mdma cross tolerance

Warm n fuzzy

Bluelighter
i plan to roll friday night and have been taking at least 140 mg of vyvanse every day for the past two weeks. will there be a high cross tolerance between the vyvanse and mdma? if so is there a way to flush the vyvanse out of my system or reduce the tolerance before i roll? i have 200 mg of molly. not quite sure of the quality tho.

140mg of vyvanse everyday -_- is really bad for you. With that aside I don't think there is any cross tolerance because vyvanse releases dopamine and MDMA releases sertonin.

i'm fairly sure that mdma releases dopamine as well, maybe not to the extent as dexamphetemine though

Just to add, I have taken adderall about 2 days before I rolled and felt no impact on the roll if that helps at all.

The vyvanse won't have much of an impact on the serotonagenic effect of the roll, which is the vast majority of it.

However, it can greatly lessen the feelings of euphoria and energy. Amphetamines cause stimulant tolerance to dopamine and norepiniprine, which will may be noticeable on your recreational dose of MDMA.

I advise taking a 2 day break beforehand and not taking vyvanse the day of your roll.

The vyvanse won't have much of an impact on the serotonagenic effect of the roll, which is the vast majority of it.

However, it can greatly lessen the feelings of euphoria and energy. Amphetamines cause stimulant tolerance to dopamine and norepiniprine, which will may be noticeable on your recreational dose of MDMA.

I advise taking a 2 day break beforehand and not taking vyvanse the day of your roll.
Or take a little before to stimulate the dopamine side. OP takes 140 mg daily so obviously has tolerance and will experience withdrawl unless they take it. I would dose a 70 about 30 mins beforehand TBH. It will take away withdrawls and activate the DAT more during the roll

Or take a little before to stimulate the dopamine side. OP takes 140 mg daily so obviously has tolerance and will experience withdrawl unless they take it. I would dose a 70 about 30 mins beforehand TBH. It will take away withdrawls and activate the DAT more during the roll

I don't think taking regular amphetamine while rolling is a good idea. Chances are the person will start coming down off of amp before molly and it will kill the roll.

Now methamphetamine is a different story.

I don't think taking regular amphetamine while rolling is a good idea. Chances are the person will start coming down off of amp before molly and it will kill the roll.

Now methamphetamine is a different story.
??

The duration of effects is more similar in Vyvanse because it breaks down through enzymes and has a time release effect. I've taken LOADS of vyvanse - while rolling also sometimes (other times I'd choose them seperate)

Methamphetamine lasts too fucking long lol. Vyvanse is like a 4 hour peak with a 4 hour comedown that is awesome if you have some xanax to mellow out and some weed to smoke and beer to drink etc. You really only need one of them but the more the better lol. After rolling with vyvanse you will be ready to sleep about 6 hours later... unless you redose of course...

Usually I'd say it wouldn't effect tolerance to MDMA, but at the doses you're taking it could well effect it significantly. 140mg vyvanse daily is ridiculous dosing and you should consider cutting it down if you need that much to experience vyvanse. That's a hefty tolerance. To get the most from MDMA try to avoid vyvanse as much as possible before your next roll.