• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Vyvanse Alternative??????

emmemetoyou

Greenlighter
So ive been on Vyvanse for a while and to say it helps me is an understatement! Ive had ADD for quite some time and well this works!! Im also on suboxone for opiode dependency so needless to say my vyvanse doesnt alway last 30 days give or take a week or so.....so my question is is there any alternative like a supplement or other over the counter that may help a little with the sluggish feeling or really feeling like shit im doing my best to take as prescribed but hey im an addict if it makes me feel good i want more any suggestions until I get my next Script?

It's pretty simple. You should keep recreational drugs to recreational drugs --- and body & soul drugs to soul and body drugs. You shouldn't abuse Vyanase. So while there's no silver bullet you should try Ritalin/Concerta

Yes I understand that I’m just being honest saying it’s hard for me sometimes to use it correctly I don’t always run out early but sometimes I do. I was looking for an non prescription alternative thank you anyway

You will be surprised by how common this is among patients -- in another world you would've had your non-prescription meds already. They are regulated because there's the potential risk of abuse and my last advice it's to call your doctor and say what you did. Admit because if you do this now there's a slightly open-window to go back again in this loop.

You won't find anything like Vyvanse (an amphetamine) over the counter, there's a reason why that kind of drugs are prescription only. Methylphenidate is also used for adhd but you'll need a prescription.

Some alternatives: caffeine, ephedrine and modafinil.
Those are useful stimulants but they won't get you high like amphetamines, they can cause some cardiac side effects like high blood pressure and palpitations if abused (specially ephedrine I think).

I never got high from Amphetaminsulfat the last 8 years. It's just helping to manage my day. But, people are different ;)

JJ

EDIT: Strattera would be an alternative. It's the only non-stimulant med for ADHD in adults.

Phenylpiracetam is a f....great stimulant it's nootropic you can buy it from online vendors, Its anticholinergic so you buy acethylcholine or choline supplement. try it It's nor expensive and delivery is fast if you are in US

I too have ADD. It seems that vyvanse/adderall feel a little too good.. and whenever I take a single dose and actually benefit from it it ends with a gigantic bender and suddenly half the script is gone. I actually don't understand how people can just save adderall for papers and then never think about it again. Maybe it just feels ultra euphoric for some and others not at all? Then again I hate benzos but some people eat xanax for breakfast.

You can request to your doctor that your tolerance has risen and you need a slightly higher dose. They usually don't mind raising it a tad as it isn't oxycodone or dilauded per say. However, you'll probably just end up being like me and eating more and more. There's no good solution to this topic lol. If you genuinely need it to focus and cannot perform tasks without it then switching to a stimulate with longer legs might be a better answer regarding HR. I probably shouldn't have a script for stimulant pills but nobody better email my doctor about this! :cool: