• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) ROUND 412: Patterns

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. Xorkoth

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 2. F.U.B.A.R

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 3. ions

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 4. chinup

• 5. w0lfg4ng

• 6. MydriHaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. thegreenhand

• 8. dreamflyer

• 9. Nas47

• 10. Negentropic

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 11. Mysterier

• 12. DeucerPro

• 13. iTry91

• 14. mal3volent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PXL_20220203_141715862.jpg

That is definitely a great pic. I'm hoping some more people will show up for this, it's kinda weird how a few rounds ago we had the largest number of entries of all time across the history of this photo contest. Where did all those people go?

We advertised this thread in the new Bluelight Discord, hoping to get some more entries soon. Don't know why participation fluctuates so much, but don't be shy! More entries means it's more fun for everyone.

AEE16957-7224-4A3B-8103-020FF9FD9151.jpeg
Ok patterns? Any kind? Guess I should go revisit the instructions …

This is a photo I took when I collected live sand dollars while sitting on the 2nd sandbar way down the shore in isolation. I had no idea What an actual live sand dollar look like but they were green with Celia for movement. It took literally years in the sunlight on the patio for them to turn white. Pretty interesting as they are pretty mobile little creatures When I never even thought of him is being alive…

Those are some great pictures!

We're way behind on this contest, because we generally leave them open until we've had enough submissions. We're still collecting entries right now. :)

AEE16957-7224-4A3B-8103-020FF9FD9151.jpeg
Ok patterns? Any kind? Guess I should go revisit the instructions …

This is a photo I took when I collected live sand dollars while sitting on the 2nd sandbar way down the shore in isolation. I had no idea What an actual live sand dollar look like but they were green with Celia for movement. It took literally years in the sunlight on the patio for them to turn white. Pretty interesting as they are pretty mobile little creatures When I never even thought of him is being alive…

WTF is a 'sand dollar?'

I feel I've missed out on life...

It's a currency that all of sea life uses for transactions.
Remember, Lily prophesied that dolphins use them to telepathically communicate as well, like how we cell phones. So sayeth the PCP Gods. Adiem telemorphi piscolos, ragasi fo.

They actually look very trippy and cool when they're alive, very psychedelic.

It's a currency that all of sea life uses for transactions.
I agree. I collect my savings for the gods of Poseidon and Neptune usually not whole sand dollars so I have to collect quarters to halves to lay at the altar of the sea.

Pretty doggies. :)

Thanks for entering, even if you don't think you'll win, it makes it a better contest with more entries.

This is the first contest theme that I had a really hard time making up my mind what to post. I've taken so many close-ups with my camera phone with cool patterns (star anise, butterfly wings, clouds, etc.) that I considered several before deciding on my iris/pupil pic.

Lot's of great entries coming in. Keep up the good work everyone! :love:

Best of luck,
Dreamflyer