• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Interesting [VOTING CLOSED] Bluelight Poetry Competition (The Revelation™)

Which poem is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might have suggested a minimum cumulative vote tally?

I feel that be fairer. Normally, I would hope and expect to see that herd immunity exceeded more quickly but on the voting number isn't as high as I would like for a really fair result.

Nothing to do with my entry I've no chance but was zilch to do with winning for me anyway. Nor ego, esteem etc. Long done with all that crap. Like, just make sure all my "prizes" are cremated with me lol.

But obviously a timeline has to be drawn too. I imagine had we seen over 200 votes and a very indisputed front runner, the contest would have been called by now otherwise.

I just looked, last week's apparent "winner" (who isn't shit, okay 😉), has been levelled, and now overtaken.

So would it have been right to call the result a week ago?

I do feel we need a much larger total vote tally and to reach a point of seeing a clear title leader or esle it's not so meritable.

Last rounds BL'ers who see this??

We might get a rush, could make things exciting, I'll leave it in your possible hands...

SEIZE! Another, exception to the "I before E unless after C" "Rule"??

I have spotted quite a few rulebreakers out there, seemingly operating legally!

Last edited:
1st Place:
"flows" by @(Wordy)

2nd Place:
"I AM NOT SHIT OK" by @relex_author
"Only dream is real" by @Sunyecho

3rd Place:
"Pieces of Jesus" by @FixXxer
"Alone with the Gods" by @Snafu of the Forest

4th Place:
"Untitled" by @The Wizard of the Creek
"Midnight Parlor" by @deficiT
"One Day" by @Blueberry_87 (??)

GRATS ALL!!

Will publish the book to immortalize our works and new competition soon!
@Blueberry_87 = @AutoTripper lol. Kind of relieved though tbh, so don't tell.

HE can take the embarrassment haha!

oops >_<

I couldn't find the author so I guessed

its not really a competition anyways, just a way to celebrate and share poems :)
Don't worry, I love amusement with unexpected twists and turns, so it was a positife surprise sight like, not your usual.

Usual sucks lol. Hence- AutoTripper!

And yeah completely, I am as uncompetetive as I don't look to win but if money is involved then it might be silly to enter otherwise and I must confess I was the fastest most efficient and also fittest dustbin loader in early 2000's on off through University, then after for easy living earning while I fixed up from extreme MDMA abuse levels and neurosis to correct, Which I managed to do quite quickly looking back by 2004 while continuing to take as much ecstasy LSD and ketamine as my wallet allowed each week LOL.

Time ago that. How...am I not nuts yet again lol?

But no ego me I just like sharing creativity. I love my poem though. It's filled with light.

Thanks for your time arranging this little fun escapade for us all man. Good task.