• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Vortioxetine and Aripiprazole

pally pete

Bluelighter
Has anyone had any experience using Vortioxetine 10 mg per day alongside 5 mg Aripirazole mainly for severe general/social anxiety/agoraphobia/depression?

Thanks for any imput.

Please move to another section if I've posted in the wrong section... Thanks ;)

Has anyone had any experience using Vortioxetine 10 mg per day alongside 5 mg Aripirazole mainly for severe general/social anxiety/agoraphobia/depression?

Thanks for any imput.

Please move to another section if I've posted in the wrong section... Thanks ;)
I was on vortioxetine 10mg for about 4 months and it seemed to be somewhat helpful anxiety/depressive symptom wise, I just needed to come off it to go on a stronger regime to get much progress against my lovely cptsd/eating disorder/Anx/Methany cocktail of craziness at time
Can’t speak to the specific combo unfortunately, but was happy there were no side effects for me on Vortioxetine
EXCEPT - this is important -
I smoked DMT on it, tripped for 12 hours instead of 30 minutes, probably fine if you’re expecting such intensity… but woaaaahhhh 🤯🤯🤯🤯😱 I sure wasn’t!

I've never used Vortioxetine but I am prescribed 7.5mg Aripiprazole daily and find it pretty underwhelming and haven't noticed much. I'm also prescribed 2-3 mg Haldol daily as needed. I hate crowds and suffer from paranoid social anxiety; the Haldol works extremely well for this. Especially the rapid acting injectable. Unfortunately, it's only available in hospital.

How you liking the Abilify?
Apparently as an antidepressant ad-on Aripiprazole is quite effective.. Not sure yet though, as I've only been on the Aripiprazole/combo 7 days.

I was on vortioxetine 10mg for about 4 months and it seemed to be somewhat helpful anxiety/depressive symptom wise, I just needed to come off it to go on a stronger regime to get much progress against my lovely cptsd/eating disorder/Anx/Methany cocktail of craziness at time
Can’t speak to the specific combo unfortunately, but was happy there were no side effects for me on Vortioxetine
EXCEPT - this is important -
I smoked DMT on it, tripped for 12 hours instead of 30 minutes, probably fine if you’re expecting such intensity… but woaaaahhhh 🤯🤯🤯🤯😱 I sure wasn’t!
That would have been fierce beyond belief!!!!

I guess it may have had something to do with the wide range '5 HT' agonism/antagonism that Vortioxetine is quite unique for...?