• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vomitting instantly everytime i Do heroin

scaroin

Greenlighter
lately since SWIM moved to portland.. everytime SWIM smoke or shoot blacktar heroin SWIM vomit instantly, sometimes SWIM vomit everytime I take a hit of heroin. SWIM doesnt know what the cut is, or whats wrong its really annoying SWIMS been doing heroin for 3 years and this has never happened before. does anyone know if this is normal?? i mean puking INSTANTLY like INSTANTLY i puke instead of getting a rush when SWIM shoots the heroin... so does anyone have any insight???

We don't use SWIM in Bluelight. Despite of knowing you are talking about yourself or someone you know, it can make posts more complicated to understand.

In regards to your question, there's not much insight I can give you other than that is what happens when you use opiates, and very common when you use heroin but it's also considered a very common side effect from any sort of opiates or opioids.

It's always mandatory that you fast before attending to surgeries and that is because of nausea which is a characteristic, symptom of opiates/opioids intake. Some people tend to get used to it others take more time. After 3 years you shouldn't be experiencing this. It's possible that your stomach is full or that you have drank water, or food.

However, it could also be due to stomach problems or simply because your body is reacting negatively by rejecting the drug. I have also heard from one person that this could be a result from the adrenaline related to the rush. Whatever it is, this is a side effect of opiates.

Perhaps you could consider changing to a less harmful drug or even a milder opiate.
By the way, welcome to Bluelight.

Last edited:
Yeah nausea is a very common side effect of black tar heroin. I'd get it sometimes, but only to the point of vomiting when I IV'd it. And then it wouldn't happen instantly...usually it'd start about 30 minutes-1 hour in. But many times when I'd try to eat food I'd instantly vomit it up...this would happen a lot when I shot morphine, too

IME it's a tolerance issue though, for me it'd go away after a few days of continuous use.

He/she shouldn't be experiencing nausea after 3 years use. Were you living east of the Mississippi before, and doing powder H, be fore moving to OR?

- Hopeless Soul

could be potency
diff locations get diff quality
try a smaller hit i would say 50% of what you took and titrate up if need be

Well what I was getting at, is if he was doing ecp, now is doing bth, he would be experiencing other metabolites not found ecp, like 6-mam.. Which he wouldnt have a tolerance to, thus the nausea..

- Hopeless

ive lived on the west coast for my whole life, moved down from washington. lived in LA sporadically the last few years as well... but the heroin in portland is really gross honestly... i never had the vomiting problem not even when i lived in seattle banging fentanyl cut heroin... im wondering if its something its cut with.. this heroin is the weird shit that leaves a bubble of carbon at the end of the trail grosses me out.. i miss the blacktar that tasted like bbq when u smoked it that shit was the shit

dude i vomit instantly its always water and its gross i wonder if the heroin is just shit and cut with some toxic bullshit besides the narcotic, but IDK MAN ITS FUCKY AND I DONT LIKE IT.
ode to the days of getting fat rushes.

Bth isn't only diacytlemorphine, the Mexicans don't refine it as much, leaving a bunch of other shit that makes you sick in the end product.

I once puked uncontrollably in a Burger King after snorting a big rail of powdered oxycontin in the bathroom. Ralphed all over the dining room. There was no warning at all.

^ I've found morphine and buprenorphine to be quite "puke-y" as well (at least when IV'd)