• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vomiting after meth and heroin

AubzBryann1991

Greenlighter
My pet donkey did a little heroin this morning, by iv, which has been a daily thing for the last few months. He got his hands on some meth shards today which he ived a few hours after the heroin. Instantly he threw up everything in his stomach. After that he was okay. There was no stomach ache or nausea leading up to this. New and clean equiptment was used. Any idea what could have caused this? He's mixed these items before and nothing like this has ever happened. The two friends with him were also using the same heroin and meth and did not get ill. Donkey is now nervous to do another shot as he wants to make sure he isn't doing himself any harm. He has no symptoms as far as doing too much goes. He says he did not even get the rush from the meth shot, no dialated pupils, heart rate is fine, he is not overheated. He plans on waiting a few more hours before trying again. He was just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this? Was it the combo or was it possible he did too much even if he had no other symptoms?

Vomiting from meth is just your brain doing what it thinks its supposed to do. Meth causes a increase in adrenaline and basically tells your body to vomit up anything because your in danger and focus on getting blood to your muscles so you can fight.

Heroin i can only guess makes it worse because your body has mast cells i think and histamine that can sense it and it triggers chemoreceptors in your head.

fuck sake read the godamn rules, first person only. no donkeys, no pets, no friends, no SWIM. we're here to help you, not your drug addled pet dog which, btw, affords you no legal protection were you to land yourself in court - it may even add a misdemeanor for animal cruelty on top of it.

right, sorry. i tend to vomit the next day if i've had a particularly good time on a strong batch of heroin the previous evening.
its perfectly normal and shouldn't be anything to worry about - just sip water or something flat with electrolytes in it, i would avoid food til your guts settle but that's just me. if it continues til the next day and is violent/explosive you may wish to consider calling your doctor, but i hiughly doubt this will happen.
don't know much about meth but unless you're chucking up bl0od you should be fine.

Last edited:
OP, please edit your post. Bluelight doesn't permit talk of medicating animals or speaking in the third person. Thanks.

^ Indeed. No SWIM first person only.

In general opiates can cause nausea, one the reasons doctors ask people to fast before surgeries or procedures that will require use of any medication related to opiates. It can also happen to mild opiates. I hasn't happened to me because I had already developed a tolerance when I tried. In reference to meth, it's as common as heroin, I agree that it could be your body rejecting all that 'poison', so to speak.

meth and heroin are very dangerous on their own let alone when combined the fact that you did this without consideration for your safety shows irresponsibility and recklessness Please use your head next time or op or their might just not be a next time.