View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Volumetric storage/dosing of 4-AcO-DMT

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
I have some 4-AcO-DMT which I was thinking of microdosing, but a friend of mine mentioned that it doesn't store very well volumetrically. I did a quick google and it seemed to be mostly people claiming that it had went a bit weird when stored in distilled water or vodka.

Would 4-AcO-DMT be alright for storing in 98% ethanol, or 99% propylene glycol? Or does it tend to have the same problems?

Also how much would be required for PG/ethanol? Any ideas on a good ratio? I can remember for xanax/etizolam powder I had to do about 1mg/1ml, with a lot of stirring and some heat. I'm assuming (?) this would be simpler, but would hate to fuck it up and dose a load of psychedelic unwittingly.

Thanks. :)

Errrr well I can at least confirm 2mg is definitely active. 8(

I'm not sure. My guess would be that any amount of water would cause it to degrade so I wouldn't bet on 98% ethanol. However, with PG I'm not sure, it would be interesting to know, though. Maybe you could dissolve a little bit in PG and do an experiment. I think heat and stirring is the way to go with PG. I'm not sure of the solubility of 4-AcO-DMT in it, though. I'd guess it'll work fine though.

I theory, there shouldn't be a problem. You can dehydrate your ethanol with anhydrous magnesium sulfate (just bake epsom salts at 400F for an hour.) Just remember that it will rehydrate via moisture in the air if it is allowed to. Store in cool, dark place in amber glass.

I read a thread about this earlier where the chemistry was above my head - let me see if I can find it for you