• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Voice to Skull (coined by guy doing it)

HitTheDarby

Greenlighter
Nazi names in news and other:
Don Lemon - No Melons
Rachael Maddow - Raise Hell Mad Cow
Nancy Drew - Fancy Jew
Dr Drew - Dr Jew
Larry King -Hairy King
Bill O Reily - Bill of Rights
Sean Hannity - John Hancock
Glenn Beck - Henpeck
Rupert Murdoch - Murder
Roger Ailes - Roger Ailment/Psycho/Alfred Hitchock
At&t - Atomic Bomb
Comcast - Cumfast/Cumblast
Bill Gates - Hell Gates
Steve Jobs - Steal Jobs
Walt Disney - Twat Diner
Burning Man -WW2 festival burning a dark skinned man
Wolf Bliter - Blitzluff
Three Stooges - Moe is Hitler, Curly Skinhead, Larry is hairy jee gets hair pilled out (Holocaust)
Kaiser - Monarch Hospital
Mark Zuckerberrg - Mark Suckerberg

I am being tortured with particle tech that bypasses the ear drum. It started a few months ago while I was being a healthy sober 31 year old man. It is 24/7 torture by a guy speaking into a mic/using software. It is remote meaning he does it from a distance. No one else can "hear it"...may be because unique vibrations are caused in the cochlea fluid by the ear drum and ear middle bones system for each i individual. Somin like that. So the transmission mimics those vibrations.

I believe it to be Alex Pasha Wolton's father of Grizzly Flats/Happy Valley near Somorset. One of his false names is Howard Letovsky. He is might the owner of Time-Warner. He might also own any to most large chains(Home Depot, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, McDonalds, et cetera). Luckily I was warned around seven years ago about him by Alex Wolton.

It would be nice if a physicist would prove this impossible or possible.

Reasons why i even consider it is someone over my own head malfunctioning...when I drive North or South of the Sac area the volume fades the farther I go(i cant almost hear it in portland and very low in Death Valley) and if i turn around it increase the closer i get back to the Sac area, certain buildings made to block put interference will lower the volume while I am inside them, thick enough metal surrounding my head has also lowered the volume.

Have you tried any method's to stop the particle ray you are speaking of like shielding, changing location's worked maybe a more ingenious version of the tinfold hat HittheDarby?

Then a device to track the origin as step two.

But I have to ask if you are fameliar with psychosis. Maybe you or close one. And have you considered the possibility this being one. The torturing sound which still vague to me but remind me of Tinitus. So the ear thing could just aswell have an medical cause.

Just for that you could check your normal doc.