• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vivitrol

Danielle93

Greenlighter
So i got the vivitrol shot 38 days ago and ive been trying to get high for about a week now. Im just sick of wasting my money and my time im just wondering if anyone has any experience with this and can tell me how long it took them to feel the effects. And id appreciate if noone gave me the lecture of why i shouldnt get high i know i shouldnt but im doing it so just please comment with answers im so sick of this!!

welcome to Bluelight. Use the search function. There is a fat thread on Vivitrol. I wish I knew more for you. I won't lecture you aside from, don't waste your opi's till you find out. I'll look around if I find something out, I'll post back. Use the search function. I find that thread on accident, looking up opiates.

no problem. I typed vivatrol into search engine and first thread was everything you want to know about vivatrol. it's simple like that. you find it on accident.

Yeah just read of people not being able to break through for 45 days thats crazy. Guess im just gonna have to wait it out.

Yea. That sucks, but maybe for the best. Keep looking around in mean time and check things out. If you know something that can help, post away. Speed King

Day 45 just tried to get high felt it a lot more than before but nothing like i want

I am not going to tell you that you shouldn't get high but I am still wondering why take Vivitrol if you are trying to get high?