• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vivatrol shot HELP

Tommyboy767

Greenlighter
Help I have been on vivatrol and I hate the drug so much. I want to use heroin so bad but I don't want to waste the bag it has been 5 days since I've been on the shot and I want to get off this shot badly and do what I need to do. Please someone help.

There is absolutely nothing you can do. It will take about a month til you feel it full again. There is no way to remove the drug

Stay calm, just having cravings, you made the right decision!

- Hopeless soul

Save the bag until day 28 just remember you wont be able to do what you were doing before the shot so be careful im on day 18 of the shot counting the days down until i can use the dilaudid i got stashed?

Shit...I was forced to do the shot by my father... and do you know how hard it is for a attic to not do his stash this sucks balls honestly...

Uhh yeah i do, i was forced into it this is my first shot i tried at day 14 its just a waste im not gonna try again until the 28th day even tho people say they feel something at day 22 but not the whole high

Fuck I can't believe this...looks like xannys for me then for 25 days now.. Un believable

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback this vivatrol sucks. Xanax though they work great.

^ Yes, we know exactly how much it sucks! But in all honesty, he's saving you from a lot of misery and despair. I know its hard to see that right now, but a year or two down the road, you'll be thanking him.

I probably shouldnt even bring this up, but it has been reported that fentanyl can still be used, while on naltroxone..

- Hopeless soul

Bro 25 days of straight Xanax you'll be in worse shape don't do that man cmon benzo withdrawal seizures and shit take it easy

Yes ive been doing xanax too it helps, after 25 days you wont be withdrawing unless your doing a lot. Coke i guess is the way to go for a month