• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vivatrol is the devil

CyAhnora

Bluelighter
I’m 18 days sober from “meth”! I use quotation marks, because Meth as we know it is a cocktail now. Who knows what it’s mixed with. On this thought I chose to do a detox program which included a vivatrol shot. I have been in utter hell ever since. Within an hour of receiving the shot I was put through a seizure that I had to stay conscious for. It is the longest seizure I’ve ever had lasting close to 20 minutes. I experienced clenched teeth frothing from the mouth and muscle spasms and convulsions. We it completed I told the administrating Nurse who refused to believe me. I was discharged from the program after my attitude got too intense for the staff. Since being home I’ve tried one beer that made me swell up and turn red and sweat a lot. The vitamins that I take every day seem to antagonize the vivatrol. Vitamin D C B12 B6 folic acid and Zinc. Nicotine also makes me queasy. I have been home for over a week now and every day I experience negative side effects. These include nausea, upset stomach, abdominal pains, diarrhea, frothy stool, ridiculous amounts of farting and belching, fatigue, lack of concentration, lack of motivation, dizziness, skin crawling, skin discoloration and headaches. I need to emphasize that I am not using I am not doing anything to intensify or activate or instigate the vivatrol. I am grateful that I have zero cravings for the cocktail meth but I will never take the vivatrol shot again. Pretzels help curb the effects. Salt seems to be its kryptonite.