• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Vitamins to be taking while on Meth

SiriuslyLost

Bluelighter
So I have been using Meth for the past 29 days everyday and I work a labor job where I will frequently break a sweat. That and the natural dehydration you end up with while high I worry about my health and was wondering what I shod be taking each morning to help my body get some of the things it may be missing out on. Preferably things sold in United States stores. I'd like to know exactly what to take, when and how much. I have been on and off using for past 5 years now and normally I don't bother. But this go around I am finally in a place in my life where I have thinks that I really care for and want to make sure I'm not destroying myself anymore than required

I saw another post about this but they used extreme long medical names or stuff that I couldn't just go grab off the shelves here In the states. The replies had a bunch of people who mentioned like 6 items but didn't specify if you were supposed to be taking all 6 of them every morning or whay

I suggest you take at least magnesium at evening (not magnesiumoxide, it's only laxative), fish oil/omegas at morning with vitamin D and C.

I would throw a high quality multi at it as well. I got onto the gummies for a bit here, but am switching back as soon as they run through. Fully agree with Isavela on fish oil, vitamin d. Thats my morning routine, high quality mens multi, vitamin D, fish oil with an energy drink with the vitamin b load.

That and..

I would also consider adding in L tyrosine or phenylalanine. These are precursor amino acids to dopamine and other neurotransmitters. These provide easy and cheap building blocks to replenish key neurotransmitters, as they can become depleted due to regular meth/amp use. They are pretty cheap and also should help to maintain the positive effects of the methamphetamine.

Last edited: