• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vitamins for meth help

Mimi Bordeaux

Bluelighter
Hi there people hope you are all going well. I am wondering what vitamins are good for meth use and the general upkeep of your body?

More direct than multivitamins work antioxidants, for example the vitamin derivate emoxypine (available off nootropic vendors) which stops dopamine from oxidizing and creating free radicals which are harmful in excess and for me emoxypine completely amoreliated methylphenidate comedown/rebound so it works for sure. We have a ton of other protecting herbs, like schisandra which protects/aids regenerating the liver, or if topically used the skin. I had amazing benefits from it with getting over sunburn. Usually my skin would have shed over 2-4 days, a painful and possibly cancerogen process (I know, the damages to the DNA happen directly when the sun burns the skin but then it's not yet decided what can be repaired) while with schisandra after 2 days everything was over, no shedding at all. For energy we have the adaptogens like rhodiola rosea or ginkgo/ginseng etc. whatnot.

With a balanced diet one gets enough vitamines and usually supplementation is only good for the pharmacy's wallet. It's superior imo to attack specific things with herbs or chems.
When diet was/is poor of course things look different and a multivitamin makes sense, possibly additional to some herbs.

Avoid dry mouth if you want to keep your teeth, prolonged meth dehydration just multiplies the damage too
To help the teeth some buccal cleaning solution can aid much by killing the bacteria responsible for caries. At least it does something. Use after every meal and everything sweet. But yeah dry mouth sucks, here we'd need a muscarine agonist I guess as anticholinergics are notorious for causing dry mouth and skin but best imo is just to avoid smoking meth. Get pure stuff, crystalline if possible, crush them as good as possible (a mortar helps) and use the good old nose. From lower dosages I never got dry mouth to speak of, so I guess it must be the ROA.

Unfortunately when your mouth dries out it's a perfect environment for bacteria to excrete acidic waste that wrecks your teeth doubley so if you have any sort of sugars in your saliva. Killing as much of it as possible would definitely help too. Even just having a glass of water to swill with every 20 minutes would help, but that either becomes an obsessive overhydration nightmare or you do it once and go to do it again and it's been like 4 hours lol.

.... as anticholinergics are notorious for causing dry mouth and skin but best imo is just to avoid smoking meth. Get pure stuff, crystalline if possible, crush them as good as possible (a mortar helps) and use the good old nose...
I never liked snorting meth (or pills-- the only thing to snort is coke, imho) but I don't IV anymore and smoking meth is too wasteful&fiendish. I like plugging meth. Almost as intense as IV and very high BA.
Never heard of dry rectum, so I guess it's OK?

• Magnesium Gylcinate/Bisglycinate or Threonate
  • Zinc Glycinate/Bisglycinate
  • Vitamin D3
  • L-Tyrosine
  • Vitamin C (take during a comedown or when you'd like to expedite the comedown)
  • L-Theanine
Some people also like to take Omega-3 fish oil. Just be very careful with those, as a lot of products are quite sketchy and don't really do anything.

Hi there, as a neophyte on BL, I'm astounded by how very fucking little I know about the chems I've put inside my body for the good part of 20+ years. So, that shameful piece of information aside... There's some research out there heralding the work-out supplement, L-carnitine, as beneficial to take while using meth as it helps to ward off neurotoxicity. If anyone can second this, I'm all ears. Thanks

Apple cider vinegar
Vitamin c
Multi Vitamin
Fiber
Probiotic
Electrolyte
Cranberry
Biotin

I also found a supplement, I think on Amazon called the rave doctor. It was made for doctors, by doctors who didn't want to feel hung over And wanted to rejuvenate after "a night on the town" or something similar to that. It's pretty amazing.

Apple cider vinegar
Vitamin c
Multi Vitamin
Fiber
Probiotic
Electrolyte
Cranberry
Biotin

I also found a supplement, I think on Amazon called the rave doctor. It was made for doctors, by doctors who didn't want to feel hung over And wanted to rejuvenate after "a night on the town" or something similar to that. It's pretty amazing.
Oooh this doctors elixir sounds super!

G7GoEV4.png

L1oLd57.png

G7GoEV4.png

So how are we supposed to imitate this, though? It says they like treated cells with Vitamin C, is that the same as me just taking a Vitamin C supplement 30 minutes before smoking meth or?...

So how are we supposed to imitate this, though? It says they like treated cells with Vitamin C, is that the same as me just taking a Vitamin C supplement 30 minutes before smoking meth or?...
Hmmm, I'm really not sure to be honest 🤔. I would assume taking a vitamin C supplement 30 minutes prior to using Meth would do the trick? That's what I did (1000 cc's)

(Welcome to Bluelight BTW!)

Last edited:
A few more good links I've come across as of late on the subject: