• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Vitamins and Minerals needed for IV user on opiates?

Swampthing17

Greenlighter
Anyone have a list of vitamins or foods they eat to help them not feel like shit after shooting up all day. Currently running about 80-100 mg day of oxy. Shooting it with wheels filters. Sterile water ect. Just feel like shit sometimes after I do it all day. Recommendations? Help?

Anyone have a list of vitamins or foods they eat to help them not feel like shit after shooting up all day. Currently running about 80-100 mg day of oxy. Shooting it with wheels filters. Sterile water ect. Just feel like shit sometimes after I do it all day. Recommendations? Help?
To be honest if you eat right and take multivitamin tablets then you should be OK. I don't know about oxy as its rare here but with H, you can live pretty healthily on it given that diamorphine itself isn't hard on the liver or other organs which process vitamins and minerals (obviously it makes shitting a challenge). Impurities may have an effect but if you are shooting clean, eating well, taking vitamin supplements (you don't even really have to if you're eating right unless you have a deficiency - i take them merely to be healthy but I'm not on opiates anyway) and are taking care of yourself as best you can then I don't know why you might be feeling like shit. Of course it's important to stay hydrated too.

I guess what I'm saying is that opioids are not majorly physical harmful if you take potential for addiction and overdose put of the equation. Maybe there is something else that you have a deficiency in. Iron for example. During periods when I was using, people wouldn't tend to know unless they knew or unless I was taking too much and I put it down tk being able to take care of myself. Not everyone is able to do that with a habit. With alcohol for example, it ruins your gut, your liver, makes you sick and you stop eating, your face goes red because of its toxicity.

Perhaps you could have a break from shooting it and see if you feel better? Use a different ROA?

Maybe I'm wrong about Oxy's relative toxicity but someone else will be able to explain that. In my experience, bad health due to addiction mostly comes from spending all of your money on the drug and not looking after yourself, eating and all that.

Last edited:
Why shoot oxy? It has a 90+% oral BA. You get about the same peak effect, only dif is oral paste 6 hours instead of 1, and it cuts out all the risks of shooting. Imo way worth it just to eat w a fatty meal and wait 15 mins.

Why shoot oxy? It has a 90+% oral BA. You get about the same peak effect, only dif is oral paste 6 hours instead of 1, and it cuts out all the risks of shooting. Imo way worth it just to eat w a fatty meal and wait 15 mins.
Never done oxy much less shoot it, but they're likely shooting it for the rush you get from IV'ing.

OP - you're feeling like shit because you're doing oxy. First thing you need to do is get off it buddy - no amount of vitamins are going to make you feel better as long as you're shooting opioids mate because it's weakening your immune system.

I dont like taking tablets so I buy the gummy version of vitamins. I take a mens Multi vitamin, zinc, magnesium and Iron. The only reason I take those separate ones is they aren't in the multivitamin gummy. Id like to find one that has everything. I get the ones that have the recommended dose or lower. They have ones that are 300%+, I think those are for people diagnosed with a deficiency.

Taking drugs seems to take my apatite away, can go all day without eating. I buy a lot of fruit to snack on. if you feel lazy afterwards get things that are easy to make, cereal and milk, blueberry muffins from the bakery, even frozen dinners. Its better than not eating at all.