Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Visuals & tripping with Zopiclone

ZopiClown

Greenlighter
Hey guys

I?ve been taking Zopiclone for a 4 months (with a weeks break here and there)

They?re the best sleepers I?ve tried by far.

I?m just posting this thread because I want to tell you about the intense trip I just had.

So I took a 4 x 7.5mg dose about 4 hours ago

I didn?t go straight to bed I stayed up working for about 2 hours before I hit the sack.

Tonight I thought I?d give my usual dose of Youtube in bed a miss and just leave my phone on the bed side table with some ambient sleep music playing softly.

I thought it?d be a good idea to wear my sleeping mask too. The room is dark but our cream curtains still get a little glow from the street lights outside.

I lay down and spooned my already asleep girlfriend, and immedietly I started having dreams.

I can?t recall exactly what happened in those dreams but it was kind of a light nightmare, it didn?t scare me one bit but it was strange.

It had something to do with walking through a forest and seeing random people.

Strange thing is - I didn?t even have my eyes closed, they were still open behind my sleep mask.

I was dreaming while still wide awake.

I instantly remembered that this kinda thing has happened before (I?d all but forgot until that point)

So I thought I?d give it another whirl to see what I could experience.

I lay on my back, head on pillow, hands on chest just staring in the dark at the back of my sleep mask.

I started seeing lots of vines with leaves moving around in front of me.

There was no colours, just the gray darkness of my sleeping mask with the jet black vines squirming around.

It was totally 3d too.

I moved my head around, left right and up at the ceiling. Vines were moving all over the room in every direction I looked.

I couldn?t see anything that was actually in my room though becuse I had a mask on, but I know which direction the windows and walls are.

Sometimes it got hard to see the black shapes clearly as in some areas they were starting to get very intertwined, almost turning into a wall of darkness, but in onther areas I could see through the gaps.

It was like I was lying down in a jungle where the plants were very much alive.

I closed my eyes to see if I could still see these visuals but I couldn?t.

I then removed my sleeping mask to see if I could still see them, nope, no vines, but what I did see was a moving kinda blob thing with squirming tentacles, looked like a spider crossed with an octopus..

As I opened my eyes this thing shot from just abovemy face rapidly into the ceiling.

The contrast of the white of the ceiling andthe black of this thing made it very easy to see.

No definition to it just a black moving shape.

With it?s squirming tentacles it floated around the ceiling until it disappeared into it.

I felt so much like a living creature, but it didn?t like to be looked at so it?s dissapear pretty quickly when stared at.

I did this seceral times with the same results.

In fact, if I just peaked one eye out of the bottom of my sleeping mask it would hang around much longer.

I honestly believe this thing is a real creature, don?t ask my what dimension it?s from, I felt no fear from it either.

I put back on the mask and slowly the vines started to reappear.

I take off the mask quickly, instantly all of the vines vanish and the spider thing shoots up and hangs around the ceiling again fot a few seconds before absorbing intself into the ceiling.

I put the mask back on.

This time the visualls started to get a little denser and started looking like hedge rows with lot?s of leaves.

Through a gap in the hedge rows I could see a trees of a forrest.

I honestly believe that this spider thing waits til I?ve got my sleep maks on then starts producing these visuals for me.

Through the dark moving hedgerows I could see larger more dense shapes moving aroundme, large creatures leaning in for a closer look.

No fear felt at all.

I stood up and started to walk around my bedroom and it felt like I was wearing a virtual reality headset, the visuals were all aroundme, I could walk through them and get closer to the plants in the back ground.

I decided to turn on my light to see if I could still see the visualls with my mask of but in a bright room but they quickly dissapeared.

Whatever these things are they sure don?t like the light.

This seems to only work in a dark or very dim room whilst wearing a sleeping mask.

It was a really interesting experience and I highly reccomend it to anybody who has some zops and a sleeping mask (although you could try wearing a banner or something similar over to cover your eyes ?

If anybody has had a similar experience please do let me know ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

Very cool effect right. Had them myself numerous occassion's. Not necessarely drug or withdrawal induced. The most astounishing is that I can open or close my eyelids without effecting what I see. Realtime surrounding's, my bedroom mostly, and dreamlike images merge. I have seen vines growing while a python like snake came from my living room sliding towards me.

Bizar how one can experience this without fear. Totally anxiety free. Maybe the sleep paralysis and fever dreams helped in that regard preparing me ;)

Get them spontanious and sometimes during a meditation, , when I am on the right track.

I've experience hypnagogia a few times before, pretty reliably when I was doing GHB and I'd wake up in the wee hours of the morning after falling asleep on it. I'd have really intense dreams that would start as soon as I laid down, and whenever I got up to pee or something everything would be moving around me, I would see creatures in the room with me, it was very weird and eerie but not scary.

I have experienced slight visuals after taking Zolpidem, I assume the same is true for Zopiclone and Zaleplon.

All Z-Drugs are positive allosteric modulators of the GABA-receptor, just like Benzodiazepines, Thienodiazepines and Barbiturates. Those effects are completely different from full GABA agonists like Muscimol!

Source: I have tried Zolpidem, Benzodiazepines, Etizolam and properly prepared fly agarics (Amanita muscaria).

I've experience hypnagogia a few times before, pretty reliably when I was doing GHB and I'd wake up in the wee hours of the morning after falling asleep on it. I'd have really intense dreams that would start as soon as I laid down, and whenever I got up to pee or something everything would be moving around me, I would see creatures in the room with me, it was very weird and eerie but not scary.

G certainly does give you these kinda effects. They did go away eventually for me.

But during fever I also experience sleep disturbances that could be the same

Idk, I haven't experienced it myself but if you google it you'll find several reports from people who have. Apparently it's similar to the trips caused by z-drugs. It does require pretty large doses of lorazepam so people's memories of them aren't exactly detailed.

With some tolerance it seems possible to have memories of Hypnagogia like experiences. Zopiclown took 4 times what would have had me sleeping. 3.75 mg would and at that low dosage still gives off that annoying metally taste.

Any reasoning what's triggering these? For me sleepdepreviation ,MDMA and GHB usage seemed to.

What ROA did you use to take them?

I'm not to go into detail as this site is a HR place but I have found a special trick to these things that gives weird visual effects & it is down to the ROA (if you can take the taste of it)

at that low dosage still gives off that annoying metally taste.

lol

The worst is if you been taking a few of them for a few days by EDITED........& then go wash your hair in a really hot shower you get that "metal" taste really bad in your mouth ,it tastes of old zopiclone so badly & stays with you for ages, I had it so bad once it made me puke.