• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

visual distortions?

mdamazing

Greenlighter
i have been smoking everyday for about 6 years now and im far from inexperienced but every now and again i will get these wierd "visuals" does anyone have any experiences similar to mine? the "visuals" i see are like everything is wavy and everything in my peripheral appears to be shaking

please note my marijuana is not laced i smoke the same pot with the same people all the time and they have no clue what im talking about

Ever since getting into psychedelics I notice plenty of visuals when I smoke. I see what I call 'waves of energy, almost like netting made of every color at once (I'm doing a horrible job of explaining this). I also get increased visual static. These visuals are mild but very much present. IMO it's normal.

When I first started smoking, colors would be enhanced, thoughts in my minds eye were enhanced, lasted longer, and were more colorful. I can't relate to what you're saying though. Good luck. :)

Cannabis is a mild psychedelic so having visuals isn't abnormal especially with more potent strains. I've always gotten heavy CEV's when really stoned.