• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Vision problems after ketamine?

RT_4

Bluelighter
this is really random but I did an unholy amount of ketamine last night and managed to K hole twice. Now i can’t type or read without squinting one eye. Is this a side effect and will it go away? Or have I like permanently damaged my perception? Sorry i’m a slight hypochondriac aha.

this is really random but I did an unholy amount of ketamine last night and managed to K hole twice. Now i can’t type or read without squinting one eye. Is this a side effect and will it go away? Or have I like permanently damaged my perception? Sorry i’m a slight hypochondriac aha.
You will be fine, Ket can give you headaches and other tension related issues during and after.
Its basicly a hangover type of situation, just get alot of sleep, water and some extra salt for a few days.
(I suspect Ket and analogues drains alot of electrolytes)
So maybe some extra zink, magnesium and pottasium along with some extra sodium.

Ketamine is very safe physically, it's actually under-dosed in recreational context, they use higher dosages in the hospital to induce anesthesia. There are after-effects specially after a hole which will take some hours to 1-2 days to fade but they will. Think I know this particular side effect where I had to close one eye to focus, got it after prolonged use of dissociatives and it will go away.