• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

virgin piller, gonna pop, want advice

Hmmm... can't really give a definitive answer about the MDMA consumption and your mental capacity after using it... but some people have reported feeling "Mentally Numb" from between a day and about a month or two, I mean... it greatly varies between person-to-person... but if you're "healthy" you should be right after about a week.

Smoking the cheebz and poppin bikkies aye? Alot of people like to mix the two, due to the fact that weed is such an awesome potentiate for releasing the effects of most things (from Caffeine to Opiates.)If you're a smoker and love getting stoned, then you more than likely WILL enjoy the combination of Cannabis and MDMA... but, I would reccomend doing the pill first, waiting for it to take effect, and then... after your peak, see how you enjoy things... if you find that the effects aren't as strong as expected, then smoke some pot and you should be feeling absolutely "Blasted" after a hit or two of weed. (some also describe the weed and MDMA combination to be too overwhelming.)

Experiences change people! It's a known fact that we think differently after (hopefully for the better.) we experience most things in life (such as skydiving), dropping your first pill of MDMA will more than likely change the "pattern" in which you think... but after your first pill, after it wears off, you in no way should feel "Mentally Alien" if you're once again... "a healthy person".

Just to be on the safe side... (for personal security), I wouldn't drop your pill(s) just now... I'd wait until your final exams are finished (shouldn't be too far away.) and then maybe drop your pill the next weekend... or that night, if you feel comfortable.

Remember, Skydiving (or pilling) COULD very well change the way you think for the rest of your life. After their first Skydiving experience... alot of people report a rather intense, mind-blowing, and even educative experience. Pills could have this effect on you afterwards... but, it is more a common thing to have postive after-effects, after that first roll. Good luck mate :) You may just have alot of full-pillin... I mean... full-filling nights ahead of you. :)

This is my opinion..... everyone has different thoughts...

I am sharing mine based on my expereinces:

* You said: "yeah getting green doves of a friend's dealer, my mate is getting bulk and he is takin one this weekend- so i guess its kindof testing it " is he testing them beforehand with reagent kit? Is he expereinced? does he know the differences of effects? some pills may feel difference, some people might say "smacky" or "cokey" or "chargey" as a lot of people (especially newbies) often think "smacky" pills .."might contain heroin or some opiates" but MD** is often smacky effects... so if your "friend" is testing them himself beforehand without tester and says "too chargey" but great or "it's too smacky".. maybe your friend needs to read cowboy mac's suggestions in his post above, beacuse it's the most common myth and a lot of people still believe it. (TIP - no need to announce that your mate is getting a "bulk" because the police DO check this site ;) )

* If the pills is "tested" to be possibilty MD** you might feel bit "blah" or "scattered" the next day or some people can expereince this mild form of depression for couple of days due the massive burst of serotintin while you are peaking and your brain is trying to replace it.... so if you feel like shit, don't worry, you will recover in couple of days... some people don't feel the post-MD** shitty feelings and thoughts, because on my early days of my MD** usage, like the first few times, I didn't feel crap of anything, just a nice "afterglow" lasting for couple of days. But once you start to use pills more regularly, it can be a different story. There's plenty of information here about pre and post loading your body and mind with viamins, minerals and supplements and healthy diet/meals.

* Do you have a addictive personality or something like that? it doesn't mean drug-related addictive personality? because it can be over-whelming expereince for a lot of people (as long they are tested pills) and you suddenly love the new founded expereince and you are more likely to want to drop again soon after your first expereince and want to drop pills more often... if you do... I suggest follow few people advice above... wait until after exams, because there will be always be pills around and you won't miss out. I didn't try my first MD** pill until I was 22/23.

* Try to have pills in moderation, the less often the better, which I learnt the hard way, when I first discovered MD** I just fucking loved them and I was dropping them like tic tacs, and I lost the magic quickly and finding myself that I need to have MORE pills than normal to reach the effects and it was hurting my wallet, when that happened I went on 4 months break, after the 4 month break, I probably had the MOST instense and profounded MD** expereince I have ever went through and nowdays only have them approx 1-4 pills every 2 months these days and I find them way more enjoyable.

* Buy yourself a reagent kit from enlighten anyway, even if your mate's got one, who cares, it's always handy to have one in your possession for your own piece of mind.

* I would try to hold off smoking any cannabis for the day or least several hours before dropping your first pill so you can expereince your first time and the effects. =D

*When you drop it... forget the fact that you dropped a pill, just go on the flooooooowww and let it rooooollllll...... =D Don't bother trying to "over-anyalise" or observe the effects or checking yourself repeatively "is the pill working? what to expect? or repeatively checking the mirror to check your eyes and checking yourself am I fucked/munted?

* Again, inform yourself... and support Enlighten. =D

Goodluck.......

Something really iteresting I found was a site on prloading and postloading for mdma. It lists a bunch of things that you can take at different times that will minimise your chances of long term damage whilst maximising your roll. The site is: http://www.rollinballzcrew.com/preload.shtml

Here's a few bits of info... just because ur getting green doves in a month - doesn't mean they will be the same as the one's your friend has this week - unless it's known it's from the same batch and saved for u in a freezer, secondly, don't smoke, or drink, or otherwise, my first pill was by rating, shit, but by far the best expierience i've ever had - just swallow the pill, if you've never had amphetmine like drugs before, even take it in halves. Stay away from the hallucinogens unless you're 100% sure you have no underlying personality disorders or psychotic problems (not saying that you do) and just make sure you take your pills with friends who are expierienced and know what to do in case of emergency - oh, and enlighten isn't the only place for testers - most bong/drug shops like off your tree sell them, if you find online ordering daunting. Anyway,

Party Safe... And well done for researching before trying stuff

I don't think there is anything that hasn't already been said above, about dangers and precautions. You can find all info about 5-htp and vitamins etc, but that kind of stuff isn't really important for your first roll.
It is definitely something I think everyone should experience at least once, as it seems to make people love life more. They say drugs can be the key to unlocking the brain who knows MDMA might unlock yours.
but as said definitely wait till after year 12 as although you may be able to hold off until after HSC, the desire will still be a distraction.
I'm doing the HSC, still glad i've had them over a year ago, but there is still a temptation, its easy to hold off but it's another drug that will sit in your head.
I personally think holding off till after the HSC (schoolies) would make the experience that much more special...

Screw schoolies, go to something like * instead, much more fun.

[Edit: Party/promoter name deleted. Please read the posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't imply anywhere specifically for schoolies... I'm just saying after school would make the experience more special, you can have schoolies wherever you want...
Hell * sounds like a good idea, i think i might go there :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold off till exams are over, its only a few weeks. Trust me once you pop, you will be going crazy waiting for your next time to do it again, you don't want that shit in your head while your trying to write a HSC essay.
If you do it after the exams, it will have much more meaning and be a better release.
Everyone tries to chase their first high, and very few ever match it again, its just such a mindblowing and unreal experience.
There seems to be trends with taking pills, at first there is the honeymoon period, where you think its the best stuff in the world, it usually last a few months, then it starts to lose a bit of its shine, so you introduce a newbie to it (never push it on them, its their choice), where you kind of feed off their experience and then you move on to trying pills at different environments, concerts, day time, home alone, in nature etc, after that taking pills is more reserved for the odd special occasion like new years, B'days.
All in all you tend to get over it after after a year and a half.
One common thing i see in newbies, is after they take it, they always say "i think i can feel it now" when clearly they don't. You'll know when it kicks in, its like being run over the party train. Its great to see when it finally kicks in on a first timers face, just that overawed look of "FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK, I Cant believe i never tried this earlier" is priceless.

first time I tried a bikkie I didn't take another for 3 months or so.. while I had an awesome experience I in no way felt the need to repeat it as soon as possible and I wasn't thinking about it all the time.. guess you guys just have more addictive personalities than I.. just saying it's by no means a given

whoa

my friend who got the doves was showing them to me at a party last night, and i was so interested in them. there was a dj coming in a couple of hours and everything was sweet- but because it was not planned, i was already pretty stoned when i was looking at them. i decided to have half of it, and chewed it up (tastes reeeally bad). after about 30 mins, the rest of the gang were going to have their other half and so i decided to have it too. i wasnt sure if i had begun to feel it, but i was charged and ready for everything- i know now that it hadnt hit me but even before it did it was an intense experience. i went on a short drive with some guys in the early stages of the party and it was incredible, i had an amazing connection with this guy and a massive spiritual awakening. the conversation was so deep and we were talking about what happens before you get a thought- like what triggers a thought. i dont know how to explain it fully but it was amazing. i felt charged and i wanted to dance all the time. i knew what people would like and i was buzzing around helping people- i helped these two people make up and united some stoners with pot. while i was raving i was looking at the people who were stoned and boozed - they were so depressed and i couldnt imagine why anyone would want to do that. my mind was completely crystal clear and i had so much motivation etc.
The night was amazing and so many wonderful experiences happened - i feel so much closer to everyone and i just feel great.

The comedown was gradual and perfect - it just felt like it was sliding away slowly, but i was left with a bit of a great feeling for ages after- like i was kindof on it. I spent most of the comedown having freestyle rhymes and a few cones, it was the best.

today is the day after and im feeling so great and positive - if someone asks me to do something i do it quickly, not slow and slack like before. i have more motivation for my school work (like someone said they did), and i love music and dancing so much more. i love the energy and the empathy and enlightenment so much, and now im so much more focussed.
i do not know why i was so stressed about it before, thanks for all your advice (even tho i didnt take it all). i feel i have more of a purpose now, like all the motivation that pot killed has just come back to me double.

raving is mad fun!!!!!! e! e! e! e!

^^^ hooray for you... just don't go off eating them every weekend, otherwise you will 'lose the magic' very quickly. Treat MDMA with respect, otherwise it's beautiful properties will leave you, like many before you

^^^^
Very very true.
My advice is from now on only have halves. Take a half and enjoy it and wait for it to wear off completely, then take your other half. Run with this style of taking pills for as long as you can, don't ever be tempted to do more since once you go to the highly levels you will never want to go back.
You can trust a jaded old man like myself about this. When I started out I hit them hella hard and before I knew it I was up to 5 pills a night, and now I wish I could have be guided better when I started.

Plus the added bonus is that you only spend half the amount of money, and you are only putting half the amount of crap into your body.

That sounded like my first time, I couldn't have described it better myself. Bask in that happy afterglow and use it fire up some motivation. I became so much more focused and motivated after that first pill and still am four years on. Like others, my only advice is to make sure you keep it as a special treat rather than something to jack up a regular night out. :)

TheYellowDart said:
first time I tried a bikkie I didn't take another for 3 months or so.. while I had an awesome experience I in no way felt the need to repeat it as soon as possible and I wasn't thinking about it all the time.. guess you guys just have more addictive personalities than I.. just saying it's by no means a given

I left 6 months between my 1st and my second, 4 months between my 2nd and my 3rd, and after 2.5 years of taking pills have never found the urge to have one uncontrollable. I know this is probably because of my personality type (I'm a fairly controlling person) but it's also a personal choice. My intelligence is my livelihood (I have a career in science), so I'm careful with my brain.

Re: whoa

i wasnt sure if i had begun to feel it, but i was charged and ready for everything-

it was incredible, i had an amazing connection with this guy and a massive spiritual awakening.

the conversation was so deep and we were talking about what happens before you get a thought- like what triggers a thought. i dont know how to explain it fully but it was amazing.

i felt charged and i wanted to dance all the time.

i knew what people would like and i was buzzing around helping people-

my mind was completely crystal clear and i had so much motivation etc.

The night was amazing and so many wonderful experiences happened - i feel so much closer to everyone and i just feel great.

The comedown was gradual and perfect - it just felt like it was sliding away slowly, but i was left with a bit of a great feeling for ages after-

raving is mad fun!!!!!! e! e! e! e!

Sounds pretty much like a 'textbook MDMA experience' to me, glad you had fun!

BigTrancer :)