• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Viral meningitis and dxm

Michaelritchie30

Greenlighter
I've had this chronic sinus infection for months and I know one of the complications is meningitis. I'm starting to get a really bad headache and neck pain so i'm thinking I might be getting it. However, i'm planning on taking a 360 mg dxm dose followed later on with another 120 mg. My question is, if I do have meningitis, is it a bad idea to robotrip?

If you have meningitis pretty much anything other than going the ER is a bad idea, but sinus infection+headache+neck pain does not equal meningitis. Meningitis is a really serious medical concern and if you really think you have it, you shouldn't be thinking about 'robotripping' but rather this thing called 'not dying'.

Otherwise, I don't really see any interactions with DXM. It's not going to really affect your immune system or do anything for inflammation AFAIK.

I agree with any sickness, tripping shouldnt really be on the top of your list of things to do. Also, if you really do have meningitis, you need to seek help. Bacterial meningitis can kill you in 24 hours, fungal is really hard to treat, and viral, while usually not deadly and is self-limiting, still makes you feel like shit. Go get treatment. Trip another day.