• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Violent drug dealers each jailed for a minimum of 37 years for the street gun death

foolsgold

Bluelighter
Violent drug dealers each jailed for a minimum of 37 years for the street gun death of innocent mother caught up in attack between gangs

Three gangsters who shot dead an innocent nursery teacher with a submachine gun as she celebrated her 24th birthday have been jailed for a total of 111 years today.
Hitmen Hassan Hussain, 29, and Yassin James, 20, sprayed bullets at mother-of-one Sabrina Moss and her friends as they sheltered from the rain in their party dresses outside a bar.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, was lucky to survive after being hit in the back with a sawn off shotgun during the attack on the high street in South Kilburn, northwest London.
The Moss family said Sabrina was 'irreplaceable' and that they could not express their grief.
Ms Gachette described herself as a 'broken woman' in a victim impact statement read to the court and said she still suffers from sleepless nights and panic attacks.
The two women were only hit because they were standing next to the intended targets - members of the South Kilburn Gang.
The attack was fuelled by a drugs-based turf war between Hussain and the SKG - also known as Family About Cash (FAC) or Money Making Family (MMF).
Getaway driver Martell Warren, 23, was also associated with the Kensal Green Boys (KGB), a gang which has been involved in a deadly tit-for-tat dispute with the SKG since 2007.
Hussain, James and Warren were sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 37 years for murder at the Old Bailey.
There was applause and cheering from the public gallery as the sentence was passed.
Judge Stephen Kramer said: 'You Hussain and James were armed with a Mac 10 machine gun and with a sawn-off shotgun.
'Warren you had driven the gunmen to the scene knowing full well what was afoot.
'You unleashed a volley of shots from the Mac 10 and shotgun and fired indiscriminately into the group.
'Your real targets were members of the South Kilburn Gang who you knew to be there and intended to kill

1410534371251_Image_galleryImage_BEST_QUALITY_AVAILABLE_Un.JPG
1410534420802_Image_galleryImage_BEST_QUALITY_AVAILABLE_Un.JPG

Violent drug dealers Hassan Hussain (left) and Yasin James (right) sprayed bullets at mother-of-one Sabrina Moss and her friends as they sheltered from the rain in their party dresses outside a bar
'It was an intended execution in which an innocent victim was killed. Sabrina Moss was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
'Despite prompt medical attention at the scene and in hospital, at 6.04am she was pronounced dead from wounds to her chest sustained in the shooting.
'Sabrina Gachette sustained serious and nasty injuries. Pellets from the shotgun had pierced her body, 50 were found in her back.

'Her injuries were potentially life threatening - prompt medical attention saved her life, she was fortunate.'
He added: 'This was part of gang or gang-related warfare in the North London founded on drug dealing and respect.
'On the evening of 23 August your plan was to cause really serious bodily harm to South Kilburn Gang members.'
Hussain, James and Warren were all convicted of the murder of Sabrina Moss and the attempted murder of Sabrina Gachette following a 'cut-throat' trial.
1410534490255_Image_galleryImage_BEST_QUALITY_AVAILABLE_Un.JPG

Martell Warren acted as the getaway driver and, along with Hussain and James, was jailed for a minimum of 37 years for the killing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-gun-death-innocent-mother.html#ixzz3D93EVWno
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The three men were also convicted of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm, two charges of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, two counts of attempted murder of two suspected members of the SKG.
Simon Baptiste, 29, who let the gunmen use his house as a base for the killing was also convicted of conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm.
He was jailed for four years.
Sabrina Moss, who lived in Neasden, northwest London, and worked at Alice's Wonderland nursery in Stonebridge, had a four-year-old son.
On 21 May 2010 her group of friends spent the evening partying in the VIP area of Love and Liquor nightclub in Kilburn High Road.
They then moved down the road to the Woody Grill fast food restaurant and at around 3am moved under the awning of a neighbouring grocery store to shelter from the rain while smoking a cigarette.
By chance they were joined by Edson Da Silva, Mahad Ahmed and their friends, all suspected members of the South Kilburn Gang.
They were unaware that the killers had been watching the SKG group all night.
CCTV cameras captured two gunmen - Hussain and James - approaching the scene with their hoods up and carrying a Mac10 'spray and pray' submachine gun and a sawn-off shotgun.
The killers hid behind a parked car for 14 minutes before walking out in to the junction of Messina Avenue and Kilburn High Road.
Hussain fired six bullets with the Mac10 and James fired his shotgun twice as they approached the group of men and women under the awning.
One of the other party guests, Zoe Ross, told jurors: 'I just remember sitting there and hearing what I thought was fireworks.
'All I remember is turning my head towards the shutter. I could just see lights and lights, it just felt like it was coming closer and closer, and it got to a point where I realised we needed to get out of there.
'As we were running off, I knew we needed to get out of there and I ran first, with Sabrina coming after me.'

Sabrina Moss gasped: 'I've been shot in the heart' before collapsing in the street. A 9mm bullet from the Mac 10 had penetrated her chest.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette took the full force of 50 shotgun pellets in the back as she turned to run. Both Da Silva and Ahmed were also injured.
Miss Gachette, who still has many of the pellets inside her body, wept as she told the court: 'My whole upper body just shook and I went down to the ground.
'As I went down there was this loud sound. It was like a really big bomb sound. I expected a hole in the ground.
'I opened my eyes and in front of me was Sabrina. Then she said: "I've been shot in my heart."

Until that point I didn't know what was happening. I thought it was fireworks. The next thing I remember is us running into the Woody Grill.'
The two gunmen then ran back to Warren in the getaway car before driving away from the scene.
Prosecutor Mark Heywood QC said: 'They ran out and fired at point blank range in a way that was as vicious as it was cowardly.
'What they did was intended to send a message to those in their world that they were not to be trifled with or angered.'
During the trial Warren claimed he believed he was in the area to carry out a drug deal but named Hussain and James as the gunmen.
In return Hussain and James described Warren as a 'dirty lying scumbag' and claimed two other unidentified gangsters were the hitmen.

It was also suggested the shooting was linked to a tit-for-tat feud between the SKG and the Kensal Green Boys which has already claimed two lives.
Tyno Kavuala, a SKG member known as Tank, was shot dead as he sat in his car in Harlesden, northwest London, on 4 March 2007.
Then on 22 May 2010 innocent Daniel Omari Smith, 22, was shot dead in a suspected case of mistaken identity which was blamed on the Kensal Green Boys.
Hussain has no known gang affiliation but served a five year jail sentence for GBH for stabbing his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend six times.

Two of his friends, Lee Wallace and Jayson Hassan, had been shot dead in a car park in Islington, north London, over a £3,000 drug debt in 2010.
James claimed he was affiliated with the Wembley Fornia Dons gang but denied any involvement in the murder.
Warren, Kensal Green, northwest London, Hussain, of Willesden Green, northwest London, and James, of Wembley, northwest London, denied murder, three counts of attempted murder, two counts of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, and conspiring to commit grievous bodily harm.
Baptiste, of Cricklewood, north west London, denied conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-gun-death-innocent-mother.html#ixzz3D93hWWmr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1410538478163_Image_galleryImage_Pic_shows_collect_picture.JPG

My condolences to the victim's parents and loved ones.

Unless I'm missing something, these scumbags are dangerous, and should not be allowed in public.

And not to sound like Captain Obvious, but this is an actual crime.

Good that they were apprehended and are behind bars.

It's rare that I say this nowadays, but good work police occifers.