Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Vinegar scented?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhubris

Greenlighter
Hey,

First post after being a lurker for some time. This isn't a post to ask you to identify if this is MDMA or not, I know only a test can help there. I've picked up some MDMA, in London and its sandy, very sparkly and lacking a strong saff smell. Its very very faint and almost smells ever so slightly like vinegar. It also tastes salty as opposed to just plain disgusting. I'm fairly sure its cut with MSG or something salty but wondering if anyone has had any recent experience of this. It still has rocks, sand in colour….

Hey,

First post after being a lurker for some time. This isn't a post to ask you to identify if this is MDMA or not, I know only a test can help there. I've picked up some MDMA, in London and its sandy, very sparkly and lacking a strong saff smell. Its very very faint and almost smells ever so slightly like vinegar. It also tastes salty as opposed to just plain disgusting. I'm fairly sure its cut with MSG or something salty but wondering if anyone has had any recent experience of this. It still has rocks, sand in colour….

You just answered your own question here:

I know only a test can help

I'd be very wary of anything that tastes salty as it is most likely cut or not MDMA entirely. Despite physical properties not being a good indicator of MDMA, it will definitely NEVER taste salty. So, you know what I'm going to say - get a test kit!

This isn't a post to ask you to identify if this is MDMA or not

This technically isn't true. You want people to try and validate if MDMA can taste salty with a slightly vinegar aroma, thus indirectly seeking substance I.D. So, I am going to close it for reasons you already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.