TDS Video Tribute to Limpet_Chicken

My bad 😳 sure you can move this topic to the dark side if that is a better forum for this topic. You have my permission. 😁

Heartfelt condolences, Hannah. So sorry 🥺

As someone who has lost a best friend, i understand the genuine, heartbreak.❤️

You are the measure, of the ones you love.
Keep that in mind, beauty.
Shaved head, is actually awesome on you.
Be well, honour yourself, through your grief, as you are doing. 💪🌓

Oh Hannah <3 My best friend died almost 4 years ago and it absolutely destroyed me. I know the heartbreak all too well. Take good care of yourself during this time of intense grief, allow yourself to feel it and process it all, it is now part of your story and it is beautiful, just like you <3

mom and dad gave me some good hair DNA it's now an 1/2 inch (yes I measured) :ROFLMAO: I think I'll keep it a short pixie cut because it's cute and easy upkeep.

Actually n3ophy7e, I've been able finally to sleep for the first time in a long time. Talking about my grief with my parents and friends I trust has helped tons. I have no idea how people without safe people exist.

Actually n3ophy7e, I've been able finally to sleep for the first time in a long time. Talking about my grief with my parents and friends I trust has helped tons. I have no idea how people without safe people exist.
That is really good to hear. Sending you love <3

Hannah, I am so glad that you posted this here. Your words,-- "I miss him. I miss him. I just miss him."--are pure and clear and true. And so necessary to say. I'm glad you are finding support in your grief, gladder still that you are brave enough and strong enough to seek it out.<3