• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

atri

Bluelight Crew
this game is awesome
crazy zombie action and forced teamplay. sooooooo much fun.

a lot of great new Xbox games are out/coming out. I wish I had the time and the money to buy this one specifically, because I am so obsessed with zombies.

GRABIN PILLS

RELOADING

GRABIN PILLS

RELOADING

This game is fuck win. You play like a moron, you lose.

yeah this game is great, i was going to start a thread for it, what's everyones character/weapon of choice?

yeah, im a zombie nut too. this game is like the holy grail to me.
do characters matter? i thought they were all the same.
im really liking the auto shotgun. it comes in handy when one of your teammates is knocked down and surrounded.
i like how as the level progresses, you and your buddies become covered in zombie gore.

We just got it this morning...........I have a feeling nothing's gonna get done around here for awhile.

Just got this for PC and I'm loving it. The first few games I played were kind of lame due to my team not doing any cooperation but I just finished an hour long match with the same 8 people and it was awesome.

It was the "Bloodrush" or something like that series. Got to the final level where you're holed up in this house and wave after wave of zombies are coming at you and the enemy gets 2 tanks.

We managed to beat the shit out of the other guys all the way up until the APC shows up to evac us and then all hell broke lose. This guy was in front of me on the ground with like 30 zombies around him and I had about 5 on me and I was just pouring rounds into the group trying to get a Hunter off him.

Everyone was screaming to get into the APC but I felt it was a more fitting end that I take out that mother fucking Hunter and everyone just dies in the end. Was awesome :)

One guy was laying inside the APC incapacitated as it drove off so technically we should have had a survivor but the game didn't give it to us.. hehe

Couple tips I've noticed...

You can "melee" while reloading so if you position yourself in a doorway and press reload then spam melee you won't take any damage while reloading.

The "boomer" vomit/blast that calls the hordes of zombies will ignore the other players so you can body bock for the people who got hit and take them out without being damaged. Same goes for if you're hit run behind everyone.

If you have the balls for it when the enemy has a tank purposefully run up to him to get him focused on you and then back up while running in circles. He'll most likely run straight at you which allows you to "kite" him around while you unload into him. Feels like playing an MMO.

Always go outside when the enemy has a tank and always go inside if you're the tank. As stated above the tank can be kited around except in close quarters.

The assault rifle is hands down the most ownage weapon in the game. However, it runs out of ammo a LOT faster than the shotguns will. Choose wisely.

Always let the "boomer" start a zombie horde before you attack as any other "class" so you can get damage in during the confusion. I once ate someone alive as a Hunter after a boomer got all 4 people and I was right in the middle of all of them.

Close doors around you when playing survivors. It will slow down their advances and gives you a nice "alarm" system. No random hunter/smoker grabbing you out of nowhere.

Remember that the zombies can see which way you're facing. Sometimes when you're watching the rear or whatever look the other way for 3-4 seconds just to bait them then double back and check on that door you closed.

Anyone else have any tips?

Last edited:
I knew I'd love the game as soon as I saw the trailer and I was right. Sniper rifle is a great gun. When everyone else is shotties it's good to have a powerful weapon that can shoot far.

Alot of times I've found (the games I've been in) the people don't talk at all and we'd clearly get our asses handed to us. Strats are so important as zombies. You gotta love the moments when a boomer gets everyone and smokers and hunters have a field day. Also gotta love when a retard teammate throws a molly at the zombie on top of you 8)

It can be glitchy for PC though. Alot of issues on the steam forums. I was getting constant sound looping and freezing til I downgraded my drivers.

Last edited:
^^ I've had zero bugs with the PC version.

I agree that finding a good team is hard. I immediately join Infected now when I join a game. I find that the good players all seem to go Infected before it starts. If I join a game and all 4 infected slots are taken I leave. If I join a game and no one on my team has a mic I leave. If I join a game and at the start people separate (as survivors) I leave. If I join a game (as infected) and someone keeps waiting forever to attack I leave.

It's just not worth it for the headaches it'll cause. I'll join and quit about 10-20 games before staying in one now.

You use the hunting rifle? I've never even tried it because it seems like the fighting is almost always close range except when a smoker grabs someone from a roof.

Oh my favorite strat lately..

On the "No Mercy" campaign there is this one part where you have to hit a button on a lift that takes it up to the roof of a building that you run along before jumping into a room..

Tell the smoker on your team to grab someone as they run along the roof and drag them back to the ground. Every single time I use this strat the survivors are finished. Once I dragged the same person down 3 times and made their team come down for them until they got so beat up they started dying.

I love this game!

Loads of little moments in online multiplayer that make it so much fun (like being the sole remaining survivor limping to the safe house, with only pistols left, and the horde catching up... diving into the safe room and slamming the door into the face of the oncoming Tank.... hahah, that was fucking fun :D)

I agree that it's difficult to find a decent online team, but I think people are slowly realising that if they wander off on their own or fanny around, that they inevitably get mashed. The Hunter class is fun to play, particularly when you realise that nobody is coming to save the n00b who wandered off on their own! The Tank is soooo much fun if, as Kul says, you manage to get the survivors indoors - there's just no escape. I incapped/killed all four players single-handedly last night (three at full health) with a Tank.

Can't recommend this game highly enough.

RELOADING!

tambo, you playing on xbox? think i've got you added, what time are you on usually?

Ill off work today so I downloaded the demo and loved it. 20 minutes later and I've got the game.

Played it solidly on co-op campaign for 6 hours with the same team the whole way through, but I left at the penultimate campaign.
Took us nearly 2 hours on one of the campaigns.

Not tried the other game modes, looking forward to playing as Infected.

No real character preference, but I pick the girl most times.

Auto-shotgun is by far the best weapon.

Just had an epic ragequit in this game..

Me and this guy were talking shit to each other for like 3 complete missions in a row. Then I became tank and beat his whole team down and I was chasing him down the hall when he misjumped over a table and I caught up to him and smashed him through a door down the hall then beat his ass around the room he ended up in.

I was like, "Wow you're such a newb.. you can't even jump over barriers!"

Then the next round he became tank at the same spot and I backed up to this stairwell and shot him the entire way running down it then jumped the railing back onto the stairs as he got to the bottom and shot him all the way back to the top where he died.

Went on to win the game with all 4 survivors left alive. Then he said, "WELL ISNT THAT FUCKING GREAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU" and quit.

I love L4D.