• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

video game: Grant Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (Xbox360)

This game (excuse the pun) "comes out" tomorrow.
I wonder if I can download it at the stroke of midnight?
Hmmm....

teh fuck it's been tomorrow for 22 hours already. where the fuck is it :X

i forgot how gorgeous this game is. the intro is nice, lots of familiar faces. some lols already. just got to first autosave. ready for hitting it up hard tonight and on the weekend.

I can't believe I forgot to get this yesterday.

Seems like I lost a day of my life?
At least I'm downloading it now. :D

nice gaming last night, tambo. next time my mic will be up and i hope there're more people.

new content on the tv. check it out. :D

Omid Djalili as Yusuf Amir is one of my favourite GTA characters of all time

5834760291.jpg

<3 Arab money

The new weapons are great fun, I'm still shit at helicopter flying though :(

That scottish fella off 'mock the week' is on the posters outside some oof the comedy clubs as well.

That scottish fella off 'mock the week' is on the posters outside some oof the comedy clubs as well.

hah! just did some googling and he does a motion capped stand up routine in the comedy club in lost and damned!

Frankie_Boyle.jpg

yeah, the comedy shows are alright.

the radia advertises some internet themed play that sounds quite funny. i want to find it.

but check out the anime parody on the tv. very funny.

this story was much shorter than i expected, and it ended just as it was getting interesting.

i got this on disc the other week and i've just finished the single player game. funny as fuck! but yeah, a bit shorter than i hoped.

the Yusuf missions are hilariously insane. the tank and the subway train, lol. :D

still got 22 drug wars mission to do, they're a bit predictable but good fun nonetheless. i'm loving the exploding shotgun shells (the ones you get from Yusuf). can you stock up on them?

bizzump

in anticipation of gtav i picked up a gtaiv complete edition on the ps3. gonna redo all three games before the new one comes out.