• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

video game: Grant Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (Xbox360)

L2R

Bluelight Crew
theballadofgaytony.jpg

October 29

http://www.rockstargames.com/theballadofgaytony/

also coming out on disc along with The Lost and Damned called "Episodes from Liberty City"

What is this...I don't even...

googled it the description sounds like usual GTA only with a hispanic protagonist.

but they really should have picked a better title.

This is going to be so awesome. Rumor has it that the Wii controller, when pointed upwards, gives gay tony an impromptu, obvious erection, which is how to start a lot of fights in the street. Most of the game is supposed to be based on walking around with an erection and then stabbing people, so it should have a lot of replay value.

About half the time, depending on the male to female ratio of the neighborhood.

i have no problem with the title. it will probably end up to be as appropriate a TLAD was. only two months to go! considering the male nudity in TLAD, i fear there may be more of that.

Yes!
Can't wait for this.

I hope you get multiplayer characters who can actually speak this time.

as far as i know 360 exclusive, but since it's available on a disc along with TLAD, then i'd imagine that same disc will hit ps3 eventually.

funny, all GTA3's were first released on sony machines.

holy shit! scout heliccopters, helicopters that can pick vehicles up, parachuting...

GTAIV could become the game it should have been! May have to reconnect the xbox ready for this.

Tony is gay, but he is the boss.

you actuall play as Luis, the main character.