(Victoria) Brown Heart/Euro/Blank

Loose

Greenlighter
Color:Light brown/Beige
Logo: Was told they may have originally been pressed as Euro's that have been repressed as Hearts. I can make out the logo on one as a real faint impressed heart. Otherwise they could be mistaken as blanks.
Suspected Contents: Unsure - From mates reports possible MDxx.
Width:8mm
Height: 3mm
Smell: They have a real strong smell, very unusual, kind of like a bag of muskstick lollies.
Score: No
Texture: Crumbly - When i first got them they felt firm. However they have crumbled very easy since then
Taste: Very odd spicy pepper taste that kind of burns the tongue? Also tastes bitter.

Two friends have consumed.
Both enjoyed them.
One said they were really euphoric.
Both mates were really smiley and happy, had a great time and said they couldn't stop smiling.
Found it easy to sleep once they wore off.

From my friends experience they sound like some form of mdxx.

Because of the lack of MD in Melb recently I am scepticle, thinking they could be Methylone.

I'm sorry for lack of test, but I do not own a kit.

Has anybody encountered pills with a spicy taste? That sort of burn the tongue?
Or able to shed light on the musk stick smell?

If anyone else has come across/had these in Melb i would love your thoughts.

If I get a test kit soon and decide to consume I will add a report to PR.

This is the best pic I could get, you can't tell with the photo but there is a faint heart press on the pill.

There were originally 3 full pills in this, however they have crumbled leaving this.

Last edited:
G'Day Loose, I've come here looking for info on these as well. Your description has nailed them spot on. My mate munched a few of these on the wekend & his description of effects was exactly as your mates described them Euphoric. He was that buckled he couldn't bring himself to reverse his car on his property. He also said pulled up as good as gold. Upon first viewing these I told him to take them back as they looked poorly pressed & dodgy as but hey never judge a book by its cover I guess. I will reluctantly give em a go next week but if my mates phone call whilst buzzing was any indication. Happy times!

yeah i acquired some of these for new years! good stuff
all the brown hearts i've had are poorly pressed but are still good and very euphoric