• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Vicodin, Oxys, and Perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayyMike00

Greenlighter
I just moved to South Carolina from Texas with wife and 3 boys. Ran into a few troubles along the way. I made it to the new house but have no way to get my prescription of oxycodone 10/325 since my family doctor apparently broke his back and is no longer practicing and I can't afford a diagnosis from a new doctor and the meds. I'm in a bit of a pickle I don't know where to turn I don't know anyone here. Any help is much appreciated thank you

I just moved to South Carolina from Texas with wife and 3 boys. Ran into a few troubles along the way. I made it to the new house but have no way to get my prescription of oxycodone 10/325 since my family doctor apparently broke his back and is no longer practicing and I can't afford a diagnosis from a new doctor and the meds. I'm in a bit of a pickle I don't know where to turn I don't know anyone here. Any help is much appreciated thank you
Have you tried Kratom? They usually have it in most smoke shops. It works for a lot of people for pain reduction, withdrawals and mood boost. Also if you have Gabapentin it also works good. Let us know how it goes!

Have you tried Kratom? They usually have it in most smoke shops. It works for a lot of people for pain reduction, withdrawals and mood boost. Also if you have Gabapentin it also works good. Let us know how it goes!
I have tried many brands of Kratom but never has worked for me at all. Wish it did...

Hey mate, sourcing is against our rules, as we are a harm reduction community. There's nothing we can do for you here to help your supply, I suggest you either find a legal substitute like kratom, find another forum that allows sourcing, or navigate your way around the dark web.

There are vendors that supply things like o-dsmt that you can find which is a tramadol derivative, or preferably I suggest you try and make kratom work. If you haven't had success with it, you likely haven't found good quality. Find a good quality online kratom vendor, take 4 grams orally, mix it with black seed oil, orange juice, and turmeric to potentiate it.

I will be closing this thread but wanted to leave you with some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.