• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vicodin, Methocarbamol, and Cyclobenzaprine.

newvy1205

Greenlighter
I am wondering my buddy has 3 vicodin 7.5s, 2 Methocarbamol 750 mgs, and 1 Cyclobenzaprine 10 mg. He got them from a buddy. He is pretty large 5' 8" 300 pounds. He only does it a couple times a month but he is wanting to have a fun pain free night. He has had bad back problems (football injury). Would these be safe to take all of them together for a man his size? Or is there any bad interactions between these 3 pills? He just wants to be safe and not do anything dumb. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!

Not taking all them together, but have taken vicodin and cyclobenzaprine with no trouble. Have you done this mix before? You might not need three vicodin but I don't know what your tolerance is.

Not taking all them together, but have taken vicodin and cyclobenzaprine with no trouble. Have you done this mix before? You might not need three vicodin but I don't know what your tolerance is.

usually its 3 vic 7.5s and 1 tramadol 750 a couple times a month. but usually just fine just feel really good and relaxed and painfree just want to kick it up a notch lol. BAM

Does he tolerate meds well? If he does then I don"t see a problem.I have combined them for years and have not had any problems.Or maybe take 2 vic"s ,2 metho"s and 1 cyclo"s wait 30 min"s and then take the other vicidin.

I would be careful with mixing the hydro and the methocarbamol for sure. I had noticeable breathing issues mixing oxy and methocarbamol. I will tell you this, my oxy dose was substantially higher than your friends hydro dose.