• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

vicodin and cbd

alfonso33

Greenlighter
after doing vicodin and beer during the night, i took a dropper of THCA before bed and thought it would help
me sleep. But after 4 hours i was awake with gut pains. I took 2 5mg valium and got a good nights sleep.

Last week without having beer or vicodin i took a dose of THCA, and it made me groggy and blurred-out.
If I had taken 2 droppers of THCA on the night in question, would that have made a difference?
I don't take THC becouse of 2 psychotic episodes using it.

Is there some interaction going on between vic, beer and THCA?

THC-A is not really a sleep aid or active in the same way as THC. Some people have generally negative reactions to it (myself included). If I were you I wouldn't use it anymore. I'd try CBD instead, works great for hangovers.

I have been using CBD transdermal patches since Dec 2015 with great resulting sleep patterns. The reason for CBD was to help withdrawal from prescribed OxyContin. CBD helped both withdrawal and diminished pain by 80%. The remainder of pain was gone with a small patch of THC-Indica. As far as mixing alcohol with any other drug, prescription or OTC I have found it skews my results.
DO NOT TRY TO COLD TURKEY OFF OXYCONTIN.
Bob