• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Vials of Morphine

W

Wrap&Roll

I just got a bunch of 10mg vials of Morphine Sulphate. I've never injected anything before, and I was wondering what this would feel like and if anyone has some tips. I'm not a opiate newbie having enjoyed oxycodone for a while. How much should I do the first time? How will it feel? How long will it last? Is it dangerous?

First- Are you planning on injecting these? Oxycodone and IV morphine are two completely different worlds.
It will last very long, feel very fucking good, and is very very safe, provided you do it correctly. I am not going to give you a reccomended dosage, as I don't know your tolerance etc.
I am also going to reccomend that A) You do not inject these alone. Get someone experienced with IV and with opiates.
I don't think I need to remind you of Quicksilver's tragedy. And he was a bright kid, with LOTS of experience both in opiates and IV Injections.
This may not be for you just yet. Hang on to them or sell them to your favorite internet message board moderator!
wink.gif

I will be IV'ing it. I think I'm ready for it. I'm fairly confident about injecting, I was a med student for a while
smile.gif
. As ofr my opiate tolerance it takes me 20mg Oxycodone to feel anything. How much IV Morphine should I take to feel a nice taste?

There's not alotta room for error when dosing an IV hit. Looking for a recommendation from people on the internet who dont know anything about you could be dangerous. Go small. You can always do more if it;s not enough. You can't do less if it's too big.

Its from a hospital. Its IV morphine for Subcutanious Injection or IV. The vials have 10mg in them.
Do you think I should be safe and just inject in in my butt tissue?

Yeah, that would be safe. Up by your shoulder would be more effective.

Thanks for the help. I injected 20mg in my butt and it feels good. Not the rush I wanted, and not quite as nice as I thought, but really relaxing. Is there anything else I should do? Should I smoke a join?

No, pot will make everyhing get worse. It always does.
It'll hit you better if you dont use such a fatty spot like your butt. Go right below your shoulder next time.

I just posted this. Hopefully it wont double post.
Hit below your shoulder next time and it will hit you a little faster.

I'm sorry forr bringing this up, but what happened to Quicksilver? Maybe you can send me to a link or something.

Why don't you muscle it?
Theirs a couple of opiate dose converters on the web, but they all seem to have slightly different vlaues...

10mg IV would be considered a high dose, and morphine depresses the respiratory system more then most other narcotics - but it would be more then enough for a nice buzz..
Personally - go for an IM injection..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

Why do you suggest IM Phreex? I used 20mg IM a week ago and it was nice, but not the experiance I was expecting. I want to get a taste of a strong opiate without using Heroin.

If you dont IV it you're never gonna feel the rush that you're looking for. There's no close seconds to the rush of an IV hit.
30mg is a nice strong IV dose. It wont kill you. Just make sure that your not on any alcohol or anything else that could complicate things.