• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Very weird and unpleasant roll

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So ive had a pretty big and irresponsible week, did a 3 day festival last weekend and rolled all 3 nights (rolled great all 3 nights, third night i actually rolled the hardest and was the best of em all) and then this weekend i went to another festival and only rolled last night (same batch of MDMA as i took last weekend) I took 120mg, felt ok, took another 120mg couple hours in and then i just never have been so "high" and confused in my life, i couldnt hold any conversation, felt so overwhelmed by the festival, and kept tripping out really bad, wasnt fun at all. And the first 3 nights i took much more than just 240mg, more around 350mg each night... It was SUPER hot all weekend and i was very exhausted, could have this strong and strange "high" be due to dehydration? Or did i overdo it and fuck something up in my brain? I feel fine so far, just was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or as to why it happened

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's indeed quite a week you've had. I had something similar happen yes. Not a week later but once on the last day when I was irresponsible enough to roll 3 days in a row like you. That last roll was completely different from the previous ones, kind of like you describe, I seemed to roll harder than the previous nights, but I was completely out of it for parts of the roll. I kept zoning out even when I was trying to stay focused. It was a much dirtier than usual feeling. Really not fun. I think exhaustion plays a big part in it, but of course rolling multiple days in a row is the main cause. Dehydration on its own usually only produces confusion in more severe cases but it's possible it was a contributing factor in this case yes. Exhaustion is part of the festival experience, at least for me it is, so little can be done about that but making sure you are properly fed and hydrated can also make a huge difference in how your roll turns out to be. Simply switching from junk-food and alcohol to trying to get at least one nutritious meal a day and drinking enough water or sports drinks to stay hydrated throughout the entire day I noticed I had much more energy at my disposal during my roll, the difference really was remarkable :D

Also I think you don't need to ask "did I overdo it?". I think the answer to that is obviously yes. I'm not preaching here since like I said above I've done the same thing once or twice too, but because of that I know you're asking for trouble. Rolling 3 days in a row on very high doses and rolling again the week after on again a very high dose is pretty hardcore abuse, even if it's only one time. And that can have consequences if you keep doing it, for some people sooner than for others

Thanks for the reply, ya it was a pretty weird and bad experience, and on top of it my best friend (rolled just as much as me) his heart started hurting really bad and had to rush him to the medic tent because he passed out and started seizing (do you think the mdma caused the heart problems?).. I think i finally hit my reality check last night

Thanks for the reply, ya it was a pretty weird and bad experience, and on top of it my best friend (rolled just as much as me) his heart started hurting really bad and had to rush him to the medic tent because he passed out and started seizing (do you think the mdma caused the heart problems?).. I think i finally hit my reality check last night

yeah that much mdma could have gave your friend heart problems, not saying it did, sure its possible though, without such abuse

I too abused mdma in my earlier years and my reality check was depression, being super low, crying alone bc I wanted that feeling back, at least that was my experience was abuse and my reality check. Keep it simple , I know its cliche- once every three months