• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

very slow colour change to purple/black

nomy

Bluelighter
A friend has some white swirls from a couple of years back that test to a purple/black after about a minute. The Marquis tester used is also a couple of years old though so could this effect the result?

Thanks...

Slow reactions are a sign of either:

A) Test kit is getting old(you mentioned yours is a few years, mine is a year old and already getting slow on me and its kept in the fridge)

B) The pill is adulterated, possibly with piperazines.

C) Some kind of dodgy filler was used to press the pill that slows down chemical reactions...

Thanks man.

Not sure what's in them, but they do the trick either way :)

Slow reactions are a sign of either:

A) Test kit is getting old(you mentioned yours is a few years, mine is a year old and already getting slow on me and its kept in the fridge)

B) The pill is adulterated, possibly with piperazines.

C) Some kind of dodgy filler was used to press the pill that slows down chemical reactions...

Thank you for that. One of my mates had similar questions : ))

My friend had white star that took a minute to Change purple with the Marquis but when i tested it a few months later mecke just had some light orange spot's . I posted it a few months back on PR but I only had the Marquis so I'll change it from mdxx low to adulterated. I didnt use the mandelin/Simons . I'm thinking of sending it to edate with an other pill