View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Very new to psychedelics

its3am

Greenlighter
Hello, this is my first time tripping on LSD, is there any advice I should take into consideration while tripping? I'm already listening to some pretty awesome music and just tryna not trip out all together haha

Hello, this is my first time tripping on LSD, is there any advice I should take into consideration while tripping? I'm already listening to some pretty awesome music and just tryna not trip out all together haha

Wait, are you on LSD already? If so, isn't that a little late to ask for advice? :|

Anyway, to make it short and sweet: the most important considerations with tripping are usually (mind-)set and setting. It's important that you're in an environment where *you* feel comfortable. For some people, that's out hiking in nature. Others (like me) would be terrified at the thought of not being able to use a sanitary bathroom.
Also, if the experience proves to be overwhelming (ain't no shame in that), it is generally not a good idea to try to smoke weed to relax yourself. Usually, that only ends up making the trip even more intense, so it is a good idea to have some benzos on hand.

just make sure you have no responsibilities for the next day or so

and do not underestimate weed while tripping