Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Very low dose MDMA, loosing of magic?

D0CT0R

Greenlighter
Hello,

I don't do these but I'm interested to hear will this happen with very low doses of MDMA (about 10-60mg doses). Would guess neurol damage or so would not happen on low type of doses? Serotonin storages are easily replenished with 5-htp. Very interested of comment of people who have done low doses of MDMA.

Tramadol also have very low type of serotonin releasing effect. So I guess the "damage" could be same type of that in low doses of MDMA. But obviously it is different molecule so it could have different effect...

Hello,

I don't do these but I'm interested to hear will this happen with very low doses of MDMA (about 10-60mg doses). Would guess neurol damage or so would not happen on low type of doses? Serotonin storages are easily replenished with 5-htp. Very interested of comment of people who have done low doses of MDMA.

Tramadol also have very low type of serotonin releasing effect. So I guess the "damage" could be same type of that in low doses of MDMA. But obviously it is different molecule so it could have different effect...

1. There is no need to take 5HTP -- in fact it is usually counterproductive.

2. Tramadol is a re-uptake inhibitor not a releaser

3. I personally observed a subject participate in 6 straight weeks of low dose administration (15-20 mg bid - total 30--40 mg daily) with no loss of magic

1. There is no need to take 5HTP -- in fact it is usually counterproductive.

2. Tramadol is a re-uptake inhibitor not a releaser

this.

any damage seen in animal studies seems to be highly dose dependant and only occur above a certain threshold (iin pretty much only in combination with hyperthermia). so the probablity of any damage occuring with small doses is extremely low. tolerance however is a different thing. i might be wrong, but i remember a paper suggesting that low doses of mdma might actually cause sensitisation rather than tolerance. i myself once wanted to try this, taking 5mg doses of mdma every week in the weeks before rolling, but somehow couldn't take the normal dose of mdma in the end...

btw, i wouldn't call 60mg super-low. if you're 60kg it's a perfectly normal (full) dose.

this.

i might be wrong, but i remember a paper suggesting that low doses of mdma might actually cause sensitisation rather than tolerance.

empirical observation supports that statement, it does sensitize (and prevent loss of magic)

However, it also ameliorates anything that could be remotely called comedown -- it's like the MDMA is 5-APB -- you all of a sudden realize you are baseline -- then the afterglow sets in.

the observer (snicker) also tends to take large (4-12 grams daily) doses of mixed ascorbate salts (buffered vitamin C powder)