• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Very High tolorence- what to do next?

Otto d

Greenlighter
So I've been taking ibuprofen and codein (12.8mg) tablets for almost 3 years now. I'm at a point where taking up to 55 pills at a time does jack shit pretty much, except for the faintest codeine effect which just isn't worth it at this point. I've even tried plugging 35 pills, as well as combining oral intake + plugging in a single sitting, to no avail. I had recently quit for 2 months and my tolerance built back so ridiculously fast it was back up to 40 pills in a sitting within just a week. My question is, what can I do at this point to feel any opioid effects? The ONLY exception being that I wanna stay well away from 'the needle' at the moment, and don't intend on trying it, most likely at all, ideally ever. However, anything up to that point i'm willing to consider, including alternative methods of taking H. I've also recently tried taking a bunch of DHC+paracetamol tabs (Paramol- strongest OTC painkiller in the UK), both orally and rectally, with hardly any effects whatsoever. What are all my opioid options at this point? Whats a good 'step up' given my current tolerance level? I live in the UK by the way. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
you really need to stop taking that much ibuprofen. It can be extremely toxic to the kidneys. Especially if you're not even getting high anymore. I don't think IBU can be pulled out via cold water extraCTION. Find a source w/apap or perhaps a poppy source.

Cheers for the reply. By poppy source, do you mean H or morphine? Any specific suggestions/recommendations? Would be great if you can elaborate. Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome to BL Otto,

Sorry your having such trouble, but I have to ask are you using that much for pain or recreation / to sustain a habit ? I'm with cdin that while not exactly as bad as paracetamol or APAP, it's seriously taxing on your body to have to metabolize and excrete all of that Ibuprofen. Switching to levels like that of Paramol will do you in much quicker and since you mentioned the word recently with the Paramol, keeping an eye out for abdominal pain or yellowing of the eyes or skin might be wise, though usually damage can be done without symptoms till it's too late. Medical intervention would not be a bad idea if you begin to get sick with more peculiar symptoms than a cold or flu.

A poppy source is a rather long process and requires some gardening skill and a private garden or Afghani friend.
I would first asses if seeking some help from a doctor regarding your pain if that's the issue and it's plausible, but if not then performing a Cold Water Extract (CWE) on the Paramol is going to help mitigate the damage from all the NSAIDs. Performing a CWE with Ibuprofen contains a lot of variables like pH adjustment and excipient calculating but with Paramol/ Paracetamol (APAP) it's much more straight forward. I believe the DHC in paramol should extract nearly the same as codeine although I think there might be Titanium dioxode in it which can leave the resulting sloution a little cloudy, but Take a look at this thread and feel free to PM me or even reply to this thread if you run into any difficulties. Just please heed our warnings regarding the toxicity of taking too many NSAIDs. You might try taking some N acetyl cysteine if you continue to consume the Paramol whole.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/548643-Cold-Water-Extraction-(CWE)-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/534200-The-Ultimate-Opiate-Potentiation-Thread-v2-0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol_poisoning

Welcome to BL Otto,

Sorry your having such trouble, but I have to ask are you using that much for pain or recreation / to sustain a habit ? I'm with cdin that while not exactly as bad as paracetamol or APAP, it's seriously taxing on your body to have to metabolize and excrete all of that Ibuprofen. Switching to levels like that of Paramol will do you in much quicker and since you mentioned the word recently with the Paramol, keeping an eye out for abdominal pain or yellowing of the eyes or skin might be wise, though usually damage can be done without symptoms till it's too late. Medical intervention would not be a bad idea if you begin to get sick with more peculiar symptoms than a cold or flu.

A poppy source is a rather long process and requires some gardening skill and a private garden or Afghani friend.
I would first asses if seeking some help from a doctor regarding your pain if that's the issue and it's plausible, but if not then performing a Cold Water Extract (CWE) on the Paramol is going to help mitigate the damage from all the NSAIDs. Performing a CWE with Ibuprofen contains a lot of variables like pH adjustment and excipient calculating but with Paramol/ Paracetamol (APAP) it's much more straight forward. I believe the DHC in paramol should extract nearly the same as codeine although I think there might be Titanium dioxode in it which can leave the resulting sloution a little cloudy, but Take a look at this thread and feel free to PM me or even reply to this thread if you run into any difficulties. Just please heed our warnings regarding the toxicity of taking too many NSAIDs. You might try taking some N acetyl cysteine if you continue to consume the Paramol whole.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/548643-Cold-Water-Extraction-(CWE)-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/534200-The-Ultimate-Opiate-Potentiation-Thread-v2-0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol_poisoning

Thanks for the reply. I am using for recreational purposes. Btw i've only taken Paramol once- plugged 3/4 the pack and orally took the rest. I am fully aware of the risks of paracetamol, although I know i'm not doing my body any flavors either with the ibuprofen.

Given my tolerance levels, and given that with CWE some DHC would inevitably go to waste, does that mean i'd have to run ATLEAST 2 Paramol packs through the CWE to feel anything significant? Also because my paracetamol tolerance is really low as again, i've only taken Paramol once (which gave me an upset stomach after just 8 tabs), would the CWE of potentially 2 Paramol packs filter enough paracetamol to not mess up my stomach? Thanks

Last edited:
I would run a test batch as you are not wasting all that much. After you get the hang of it your loss will be like 7%. Well worth the effort for a working liver. That 55 pills at a time thing sounds no bueno! Also use caution with your plugging mixes as depending on how you do it a lot can bypass the hepatic portal and go straight to systemic circulation. I know with reg codeine you need to convert it to the C-6 glucuronide and demethylate a portion to get the morphine out of it. Def need the liver for that. If you must eat them stick with the ibuprofen and keep the doses below supra therapeutic. Let me know how your CWE goes, I'm counting on you to at least try it. :)

See if any of your friends have any Oxy , there is no Tylenol in them and they are stronger than Codiene.

There are two ways to go when you have high tolerance, Otto: dangerous dose escalation with more potent illicit drugs, or taking a break for a while.

That last one will come eventually, no matter what you do. Why not take it on your own terms?

I mean order some poppy pods, or find a flower shop with poppy pods. kratom is another good option.

OP, I didn't even notice the ibuprofen angle. I assume with a name like Otto, you are a fellow testicle-owner? Maybe even twins?

Ibuprofen isn't something you want to be overdosing on a regular basis. It's not as bad as APAP for overall mortality and quality of life, but just think about this study and the phrase "compensated hypogonadism". That's not the term for sports-car owners, but a real (over-hyped but linked to ibuprofen) phenomenon.

If you don't wish to cut back for the sake of your health and tolerance and money, do it for your balls.

BTW, our in-house cold-water extraction will do wonders for removing APAP, but not so much ibuprofen. PM if you feel you urgently need an ibuprofen extraction protocol, otherwise be patient as we rework our NSAID extraction procedures.