• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Very frequent vomiting from heroin use???

Cosmonicole

Greenlighter
Ok. So I started using heroin for fun here and there about 4 or 5 years ago after using oxy for fun with friends. Long story short I got addicted after using it on and off for some time. I ended up getting clean and last summer had almost 2.5 years clean. I relapsed the end of the summer and have been using since. It started off with snorting once a week or so until it got to the point where I was using every day and switched to shooting it. So shooting it daily for two or three months all was fine physically other than being addicted of course. Three weeks ago I started puking every single day out of no where. It got to the point where I wouldn't be able to eat for days on end. Even went to the hospital once because it didn't click until just now that my vomiting is somehow related to using. I wake up in the morning and even before I use for the first time I puke. I puke after using when I feel high. I puke randomly throughout the day. But I do notice I puke more so when I'm high and what not. I just don't understand why all of a sudden I puke so much and have been for so long now. I have no history whatsoever of vomiting. Even when I first started using and shooting I didn't puke. Ever. And now I can't stop puking long enough for a whole meal to digest. Am I now allergic? What could possibly be causing this?? It has affected my life so much I had to quit my job bc I've been so nauseas and sick...

You should get checked out thoroughly, could be some medical condition that you had not been aware of. Is it the same dope you were getting before? Maybe allergy to an adulterant or something. I think it's worth suggesting that you get off heroin and see how you feel. Of course, it's easier said than done, but I bet it's not that fun to get high only to find yourself praying at the porcelain altar.

Could be that your dealer is cutting the dope with some bad stuff making you vomit or its a medical thing. Switch dealers for a while and see what happens. Also, weed can help with the vomiting.

Stay safe.

H never made me sick. But I liked it way to much to use regularly. I know me I'd be a full out junkie lol
Could be an underlying condition. Best to get it checked out and hopefully your doctor don't just blame the h
Best of luck. Let us know how it turns out
Best wishes:)

Usually opiate nausea is a tolerance related issue...I get sick to the point of puking with heroin too, but only via the IV ROA and only after a period of abstenance...if I shoot for multiple days in a row the nausea goes away completely. So I'm not sure.

Ok. So I started using heroin for fun here and there about 4 or 5 years ago after using oxy for fun with friends. Long story short I got addicted after using it on and off for some time. I ended up getting clean and last summer had almost 2.5 years clean. I relapsed the end of the summer and have been using since. It started off with snorting once a week or so until it got to the point where I was using every day and switched to shooting it. So shooting it daily for two or three months all was fine physically other than being addicted of course. Three weeks ago I started puking every single day out of no where. It got to the point where I wouldn't be able to eat for days on end. Even went to the hospital once because it didn't click until just now that my vomiting is somehow related to using. I wake up in the morning and even before I use for the first time I puke. I puke after using when I feel high. I puke randomly throughout the day. But I do notice I puke more so when I'm high and what not. I just don't understand why all of a sudden I puke so much and have been for so long now. I have no history whatsoever of vomiting. Even when I first started using and shooting I didn't puke. Ever. And now I can't stop puking long enough for a whole meal to digest. Am I now allergic? What could possibly be causing this?? It has affected my life so much I had to quit my job bc I've been so nauseas and sick...
How you describe it, it could be anything. Did you notice that dopy you are buying now is stronger, do you feel more high? I am asking just for the sak eof completeness, and for each case, b/c I don't think that is the reason, since you mention you puke also when you are not high.
Puking on H and all opiates is normal, but I am sure you know that. I have noticed on my self, the way opiates and opiods affects us can change with the time, usually with tolerance, but not always because of it, and in that direction.

Now the most important part, remember, you are using very strong analgesic, which maybe affects you (as analgesic) 24/7! As other already suggested, go to he doctor and check your self, do a health check, or however is it called on english. I cannot force myself into it, so I know it is not that simple, especially if it would cost one an arm and a leg (I hope you have your health insurance.).

i *thank god* just got over something similar to what you're feeling I think. The black I had (have actually. but it makes me SO incredibly nauseous, so i will NOT do it. Even if I have no shit at all and am withdrawing, I still won't do the tainted dope. It was a different nauseous feeling then the normal, 'did too much heroin/opiates, now i'm nauseous and throwing up'. This was just horrible. all bad. it didn't matter what amount I did. My body just didn't like whatever it was cut with. My body's chemistry didn't like that dope! LOL. nah but it was pretty bad. had me bedridden for a few days, almost a week. finally got new shit, now i'm feeling freakin great! lol.. hope you feel better <3

Like suggested, most likely sh+t batch, tell you source. Ive also had it in the past but very rarely, maybe once or twice over the years. Made me sick no matter what, dont know what they put in it but its obviously bad for you. If it still doesnt go away defintely go get checked out, take care of yourself!

When it happened to me on my last run it was a bad cut or batch. I was really starting to worry because I never threw up that much in my entire life. I couldn't hold down any food at all. Once my guy got a new batch I was fine. Still glad I'm off the skag now though.