• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Very dangerous interaction using MDMA after a 2 day meth binge

LH_Oswald

Bluelighter
I had been up for the previous 2 days on a strong meth binge. Had not eaten anything whatsoever. I was starting to come down a bit but still had meth in me. A friend brought over a pure blue porshe. These were tested and came back good, no adulterants. Now I have taken MDMA many many times over the years, I know what to expect. Well this time things went wrong. As soon as I took the pill on a completely empty stomach and bowel I felt diarrhea come on within literally 2 minutes. Within 5 minutes I believe the pill was completely dissolved and already in my gut being absorbed at an incredible rate. Within 5 minutes I was pouring sweat and rolling my brain off like never before, my eyes were rolling into the back of my head and I could barely stay conscious. My visual plane was tearing in half and sliding and everything i was looking at was slowly coming apart at the seams. I figured I was just gonna cook my brain and die right there and that was the last thing I remember before waking up in the hospital. All I can say is I survived. I had no idea of this type of reaction. Wish I had been more respectful of things but it is what it is. Lesson learned.

Well, fuck, yeah.....after staying up for two days, tweaking and not eating.....I mean at that point a pint could have did you in.

Glad you're alright. Lesson learnt?

Also, welcome to BL....maybe pick up some harm reduction tips. ;)

Well, fuck, yeah.....after staying up for two days, tweaking and not eating.....I mean at that point a pint could have did you in.

Glad you're alright. Lesson learnt?

Also, welcome to BL....maybe pick up some harm reduction tips. ;)
qft

Next time you could, you know, get some sleep before rolling.

Yeh, if your dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine levels are severely depleted from a meth binge, combined with lack of sleep and malnourishment, it stands to reason that taking MDMA on top isn't going to end well.

Back in my day we would do meth and be up for two days and then on the third day, we wouldn't dose MDMA but go to work on a construction site.

Fucking kids these days. :p

Yeh, but surely that's only after doing more meth? :ROFLMAO:

No, I actually used to take a small bottle of gin with me for the morning commute...to, uh, level off. :( Fucking swigging gin on the back of the tram on the way to the subway at 6am.

Fuck, don't miss those days. Luckily only lasted for about 8 months. Haven't touched the shit since....the meth.....I still touch gin all the time!

No, I actually used to take a small bottle of gin with me for the morning commute...to, uh, level off. :( Fucking swigging gin on the back of the tram on the way to the subway at 6am.

Fuck, don't miss those days. Luckily only lasted for about 8 months. Haven't touched the shit since....the meth.....I still touch gin all the time!

Alcohol is the tits for stim comedowns...

Alcohol is the tits for stim comedowns...

Yeah, I'll never forget the one morning I was coming home on an overnight city bus from a rave. It must have been about 6 in the morning on a Sunday. Behind me was sat a homeless fellow, swigging on mouth wash. Mind you, this is back in the day when pretty well all mouth wash still contained alcohol in it. I turnt around and asked him if it was any good. He wiped his mouth after a fat swig and replied, "It's fucking great to take the edge off the crack!".
We shared a laugh and I turnt back around to continue staring out the window.

#bigcitystories