• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Verizon new number has been .... interesting to say the least.

crazyhairman

Bluelighter
About 2 years ago I got a business line added to my account. And ever since then I've got strange calls, group messages, and bill collectors trying to contact someone else. I can only guess that this person who used to have this phone number is a bit of a party girl.

Within 1 week of having the new phone number, started getting text messages from people asking if she had time for a "date".

I got messages from people around the Dallas area talking about how she owed them money because they shared that "T" with her. I've got messages from probably her family or extended family asking how she's doing. I've even got a rather long group text message talking about a surprise party for "paw paw" in Texarkana Denny's. I honestly thought about just showing up lol. If it wasn't hours away lol.

Most recently I've been receiving messages links and calls from a Baylor Sunnyvale hospital regarding payment options for radiology department.

Whoever this lady was and whatever she's doing I hope that she gets better... And at the very least I hope they update their contact information because it never fails no matter how many people I inform that it's no longer a working number for her they keep on trying.

Last timed I lived in DFW the new number I got belonged to a heroin dealer. I'd specifically get texts from various women offering sexual favors in exchange for heroin.

Texts at like 2am "Pleeeease daddy, I'll do anything for a hit, pleeeeease, daddy pleeeease, just 1 hit..." (I'm paraphrasing and leaving out details, lol)

I thought it was somewhat amusing at first, then after awhile it got kinda depressing...

Last timed I lived in DFW the new number I got belonged to a heroin dealer. I'd specifically get texts from various women offering sexual favors in exchange for heroin.

Texts at like 2am "Pleeeease daddy, I'll do anything for a hit, pleeeeease, daddy pleeeease, just 1 hit..." (I'm paraphrasing and leaving out details, lol)

I thought it was somewhat amusing at first, then after awhile it got kinda depressing...
That's sad, just sad.