View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Vegas Pool Parties

Dawglaw

Bluelighter
So I am going to my good buddy's bachelor party in Vegas in a few weeks and we are going to see a big dj at one of those fancy day pool rave parties. I am planning on taking some AL-LAD, maybe a little MDMA, I will have my weed vape pen and I will definitely be drinking a little bit.

Does anyone have any general advice on logistics for taking drugs and going to these things? I can handle my shit and am no means going to try to take heroic doses, I just wanna rage/trip balls in a pool next to a world class DJ.

I will probably only bring my board shorts, credit card and ID, and will pop my gear before I walk in.

Any tips/suggestions welcome.

be careful with the weed pen. they do not tolerate those at all in vegas. the pool parties are generally strict on drugs because of the liability issues. I have seen many people kicked out/backroomed when getting caught using there. Also keep in mind that many of the pools conduct searches similar to festivals when entering so use similar discretion.

other than that enjoy. I have lots of fun rolling my balls off at vegas pool parties.

As I'm sure you know, we can't really give you advice on how to avoid getting busted or on how to get your illicits into the venue...though you didn't ask that :)

Though as above, beware of security catching on to your altered state. Don't wanna get booted ;)

As far as the choice of drugs, I'd say AL-LAD and MDMA are both about as good as it gets for that sort of atmosphere. There are going to be a bunch of drunk people all around, and in my experience in vegas that's not always the most pleasant thing (but maybe that's just me). AL-LAD and MDMA are both quite social drugs (for me anyway), that cause very little to no anxiety. I'd definitely take them beforehand so you don't have to bring drugs in. The vape pen seems risky.

Have you read " Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas " ???

Or seen a movie about a hangover ??

I think you should stock up on as much mind - bending chemicals as you can lay your hands on before leaving home .....
I imagine Vegas is the sort of town where one might need such an inventory ....

^^^ while in ways, this may seem like good advice (hehe), HR and all you know :)

I think you should stock up on as much mind - bending chemicals as you can lay your hands on before leaving home .....

Vegas is an amazing place to party. As long as you do not completely fuck up, there is a lot of leeway to have fun. Closest thing North America has to Ibiza.

I cannot wait. Not excited for $16 drinks tho/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbyRhd5oqTw

You did not understand the intention of Hunter at all ... no offense, if you're 13.

disagree... Miami is the closest to Ibiza. Best place to party and they are very tolerant as long as you are not going full retard.

Having been to both Vegas and Miami, I would say that I agree with this. It felt much freer and the people were cooler in Miami.

disagree... Miami is the closest to Ibiza. Best place to party and they are very tolerant as long as you are not going full retard.

Thats fine...

3lcd.jpg

Just avoid the ether..
Still just about piss myself laughing at that ether scene in the movie =D.

Have fun!

But yeah, the Winter Music Conference pool parties in Miami are hard to beat. However, when I lived in that area, the Paul Frank monkeys had already gone bunk, and real MDMA was next to nonexistent. Also, the heroin was cut to hell, and the <snip> crack was in TINY little rocks in those TINY little baggies meant for a hit of acid, I think. I have heard the drug scene is hard up in Las Vegas nowadays as well and that visiting drug users should bring their own party favors, which is risky on a plane or even driving.

Last edited by a moderator: