• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet Veganism made my addiction and recovery WAY harder than they should have been

Didn't Steve Jobs die because he only ate fruit and nothing else like a dumbass?

for your health GIF

go fucking primal and eat only beef, eggs, raw milk, greek yoghurt and FRUITS!!! But grains, vegetables and SEED OILS are anti-nutrients and will fuck up your gut. You'll be alright, and so will the planet.

you need carbs and that's a fact - that diet would only be ok for a short period of time

if anything, skip the fruit, eat the veggies - not the other way around

the only fake meat ive had out of all the new plant based knockoffs was an Impossible Whopper - but it tasted like onions like all whoppers do

and the only reason why i ate it is because it was free from T-mobile Tuesdays :USA:

you need carbs and that's a fact - that diet would only be ok for a short period of time

if anything, skip the fruit, eat the veggies - not the other way around
I think fruits are the least toxic plants for humans. Some veggies are undigestible and toxic.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only fake meat ive had out of all the new plant based knockoffs was an Impossible Whopper - but it tasted like onions like all whoppers do

and the only reason why i ate it is because it was free from T-mobile Tuesdays :USA:
The veggie burger at Carls Jr was.... A bit too realistic, like it was bleeding and stuff, very suspicious, i gave it back, but now i regret it, looked amazing

@G_Chem hi, a small update, i am now actually excited when it's time to eat, like, when i was vegan, all i could think of before lunch was stuff like "damn, im freakin starving, do i seriously need to pretend i want this salad?" Or "where the fuck am i going to get food, all i see are kebab joints and i freaking love kebabs but i cant eat them" plus you prolly know how complicated and unrewarding it is to prepare one vegan meal, and on top of that i was always tired and sick for obvious reasons. I have been craving a tomahawk for a while now but im too cheap to buy one, so today i made someone else order one for me. It's nice not wanting to sleep all day now.

So are you okay with eating eggs? Those are pretty good for you. Fish too.
Oh yeah. The reason i did not wanted to eat animals was because of cruel factory farming, not because they taste bad. You know how those vegan documentaries start from there and proceed to say how plants are all you need, which is a ton of bullshit. They eventually want us eating bugs like they are now trying to push on us. I will feast on the elites' corpses before i eat ze bugs.

Oh yeah. The reason i did not wanted to eat animals was because of cruel factory farming, not because they taste bad. You know how those vegan documentaries start from there and proceed to say how plants are all you need, which is a ton of bullshit. They eventually want us eating bugs like they are now trying to push on us. I will feast on the elites' corpses before i eat ze bugs.
Don't forget to cook them.. you can use their paper money as fuel.. elite sushi is dangerous and should not be consumed.

Don't forget to cook them.. you can use their paper money as fuel.. elite sushi is dangerous and should not be consumed.
They must have the dopest food in their house. They are the grass-fed version of humans. Assuming that they are humans.

@strangeaeon How did veganism make your addiction worse and recovery harder?
If those things are already very very hard, add being malnourished, weak, and with a brain that does not function properly. Because that is the only thing you will get out of veganism eventually. It is being pushed because it breeds mental illness.

If those things are already very very hard, add being malnourished, weak, and with a brain that does not function properly. Because that is the only thing you will get out of veganism eventually. It is being pushed because it breeds mental illness.
Your sinews would flare up before it ever gets to brain damage. I was veg for 10 years, after a while your body's reserves are depleted, but the last organ this will hurt is the brain