Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Vasoconstriction?

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
Hi.

Im still wired. I took X last night around 10pm w shrooms.

It was horrible. Chronic tachycardia. Likely a pipe bomb.

My left arm around the wrist area feels a lil weak... Like slight numbing too. More just weakness

Is this normal? Would xanax help?

Feels like there's something inside kina.. :(

i get it from weed sometimes

Last edited:
That doesn't seem normal no. Do you still have issues with tachycardia? If so I would go to the ER just to be sure. It's probably nothing, very likely nothing, but if you're still experiencing issues with your circulatory system that long after the experience I wouldn't take the chance. If the tachycardia has subsided and you're left with a slight numbing in your arm, I would wait a while to see if that goes away and if it doesn't go see a doctor, if it does then good. You could try some xanax, but honestly I would wait until you got some professional advice, if it's needed they will give you a benzo in the hospital

This is probably nothing, some after-effects of dirty drugs, I've had similar things in the past, it's just that I don't think you should take chances with your health. You'll be fine, but I would get checked out just the same, it can't hurt and you'll have some peace of mind instead of freaking out until it passes :) good luck, if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask, and keep us updated

my body generally doesn't mix w stims.

the tachycardia has gone down a bit. im feeling more relaxed.

i think it could be a muscle spasm from dehydration

my appetite is slowly coming back

yeah my arm's muscles are tensed

Alright that's good. From experience (though everyone is different) once the tachycardia starts to subside, it should be gone in a matter of a few hours. When in doubt, I would still go to the ER and get checked out, but if it's subsiding and you are able to relax a bit, you could wait it out as well. Having a benzo on hand just in case also can't hurt, so that's good

I've even had tachycardia after pure MDMA. MDMA + exhaustion + dehydration can cause it, at least in my case. I'm usually not too alarmed by it, but it sounded like it was a lot more severe in your case than what I'm used to, hence why I thought it best to get checked out

tachycardia decreased significantly.

my arm feels lighter now. think it's fading now.

thnaks man

will take a valium around lunch hopefully

Alright, good to hear that. best of luck! might be a good idea to get yourself a testkit for future use, that way you'll at least avoid this being caused by something other than MDMA, which could be more harmful

I've also had a little vasoconstriction after taking some pills and I've noticed that smoking really amplifies it. I think it's the nicotine but I could be wrong. It has always faded away for me too.

Ugghh, pipes are the worst. Did you take a pill, or powder? If it's a pill, see if there are any profile matches. You may find clues there on PR.

I thought most pipes would've been gone by now, but I guess not. I still remember when I got piped too; massive dysphoria, tachycardia, sweating but felt cold, couldn't sleep, and it's like what you'd expect from an mdma replacement except it became screwy and retarded. There's a high but it feels dirty, and you know you're on something but there's a sense of impending doom that comes along with it. I thought I was dying, but yeah, I ended up being a ok after waiting it out.

But BlueBull gave terrific advice. Try to stay hydrated and eat too. For this situation, I think it's best to relax until you feel better.

A hot shower/bath also helps relieve the vasoconstriction. As would a suitable adrenergic blocker rather than a benzo (something like clonidine or moxonidine especially), and some food if you could eat it.

hmm i know rolling is a hell of a good time, but if your body doesnt respond well to stims and its giving tachycardia and especially making your left arm hurt i would suggest stick to the drugs that wont affect your circulatory system like x and other stimulants will. you should get checked out!

took 25mg diazepam. sleep was interrupted several times.

eating is still hard. general overstulation side effects have subsided. just tension headaches n jaw pain.

thanks a mill guys. I was really kicking myself for doing this. was very unstable emotionally this morning.

That's good to hear. It does take a day or two to return to normal, so it's to be expected. Them pipes are shitty. I wanna punch those pipe dealers (makers).

=D

Well guys things have gone back to normal. :D Im a little irritable and snappy but I'm experiencing the strangest thing.

I'm completely turned off of cigarettes and haven't had the desire for coffee whatsoever.

Even when I smoke weed it sorta brings back the effects slightly but those pros outweigh the cons.

But cigarettes make me dizzy and remember that night. Damn it was a long night.

Will be acquiring a test kit =D