• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Various Pets, Alive and Dead

Actually, it was both that did it for me. Facebook, I can just about avoid puking.

Something fucked up between a woman and a dog...that depends.

Both together, fucking hell that is one fucked up drunken speedfreak crackwhore scenario. Legions of fucked in that link title. I don't want to know. Not yet.

Meh, I would so click on it if I didn't have to go via twatfuck. Every time I make the mistake of logging on there, I get inundated with messages and requests from people I don't want to fuckin know. Just leave me alone you cunts!!!

Anyway, back on topic.

When I was born, my parents had a two year old black Labrador and border collie cross. They were a little apprehensive about how he would react when I took over the role as baby of the family. They had no need to worry - he sat by my cot all day long watching over me. Although he was never aggressive with humans, anyone coming close to my cot would get a cursory growl - just to let them know he was watching. I grew up with that dog. He put up with all the cruel shit that a toddler can bestow on an animal, never once turning on me.

When I was thirteen, he suddenly died of kidney failure. I cried for three days solid. The death of no other creature has caused that level of grief (except for our first child, but that's another story), including my parents.

My kids keep saying they want a dog, but I can't face it because nothing will ever replace him. I know that's selfish, but pets have the tendency to keep dying on you...

Last edited:
I went to Elephant Fayre in the mid-eighties (that's another story - told in a 'first ever spliff' thread somewhere on bl)
Are you sure you didn't mean Treworgey Festival in Cornwall in the late '80's? Your scene-setting describes that festival more than Elephant Fayre to me!

Oh dear you've got me all confuzzled now regarding which festi was which (all a bit of a daze thesedays) - all I can say is that it was a Cornish free-festi (I was at Treworgey too btw, but dogless on that occasion, thank fuck)

Back on topic you've also got me thinking about my old dogs too (also dogless for a while now due to stupid circumstances)

One time a spaniel of mine had put his beloved blue rubber ring on a rock which was a few feet into a river....for some reason only known to him he wouldn't retrieve it and so, afraid for his state of mind should we abandon the ring, I decided to get it myself as there was another rock-type thing a couple of feet from the other rock and easily jumpable-to.

Jumped onto the rock. It wasn't a fucking rock. It was just some shite that had gathered near the riverbank which my stoned mind perceived of as a rock. Spaniel though it was fantastic and jumped in the river after me for mirth and merriment. I just wasn't feeling it oddly enough.

There were a few fishermen on the other side of the river who were already well pissed off with me and spaniel for, presumably. fucking up their fishing. It must have looked like I just jumped into the river on purpose to them and they fair howled with laughter :)