• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Vaping nicotine if you've never smoked?

It's not as strong as smoking but if you haven't had a cigarette all day and have long puffs then you can get a nicotine rush and it's less harmful

It's not as strong as smoking but if you haven't had a cigarette all day and have long puffs then you can get a nicotine rush and it's less harmful

I've never smoked tobacco in my life - cigarettes never really appealed to me - I was just wondering what the high is like and whether it's worth trying vaping. Most people I've known who smoke only seemed to like cigs because they staved off withdrawals, rather than were recreational in their own right

I've never smoked tobacco in my life - cigarettes never really appealed to me - I was just wondering what the high is like and whether it's worth trying vaping. Most people I've known who smoke only seemed to like cigs because they staved off withdrawals, rather than were recreational in their own right
You don't get high but if you not had nicotine in age's you get a nicotine rush which can be relaxing