• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vaping medicinal THC oil in 510 pen?

punkndrublic

Bluelighter
Vaping medicinal THC oil with 510 pen?

hi everyone,

is filling new and empty 510 cartridges with thc oil viable, compared to under-tongue? those oils evaporated are not extra bad for lungs?

any suggestions on the best 510 pen for that, with large cartridges?

thanks everyone!

Curious, what’s “medicinal“THC oil vs THC oil? Are there any differences?

Salutations Punkndrublic,

Is filling new and empty 510 cartridges with thc oil viable, compared to under-tongue?

The level of confusion feels unsuspected, to be honnest. An e-Cig generates some "cloud" to inhale while tinctures just skip the whole pulmonay inhalation process altogether, which i'd expect to reflect on « Bio-Availability » and ritual as well! Nothing trivial IMO, not to mention the e-Cig design appears fundamentally flawed by design - but don't take my word for it, go on! It's your loss, not mine. Floodlights capture night insects very effectively yet does that prove it's even suitable for them on the long-run?...

Nah, conduction heat is bad news enough, tetering like young calfs and making TV news until governments raise tax just because there's an invasion in schools hardly sound like a proof of success to me; more like a failure IMHO!

So, why not take a political stand and eliminate every vilification vector in the path??

Conduction heat involves a most significant « baking » effect which accumulates with every next toke: vilification builds up and such build up is a waste of money performed at the expense of already over-billed/over-taxed adult responsible consumers. Actually punished because of cannabis and its THC reaching the hands of children, now aged up to 21 years old in my sacrificed province. So now we're about to find out what it means to let it to "expert$"/"$pe¢iali$ts" to imagine solutions and that's how insane mis-guided self-serving predatory endoctrination reaches beyound the People's House, outside democratic systems with representativity, right to the top in the United Nations which is the source of our politi¢ian$ power. Too bad to them the confusion is only one more tool to instrumentalize forever.

Vaping medicinal...

Want it "medical"?? Hypocrate's oath suggest something noble, responsible and mature. Maybe it's time to think of vaporisation instead, the type that respects dame Nature's most special gift: convenient packaging + filtration at an unbeatable cost, hence my simple rule to « Follow the Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation », and that means natural concentrates are OKay while artificial "e-Liquids" are quite another story and it turns out the FCTC/COP6 of Moscow will be a decade old next year, so that should tell you and me no help will come from the bigot prohibitionni$ts, on the contrary. For a few years now vilifi¢ation-¢ontaminated stati$ti¢s continued to collect patiently and the fruit is about to rip... More prohibition will result and cannabis consumers are still going to be abandonned to a mercantile market with the looks of a new El Dorado that e-Cig ¢lient$ finance with no health-wise design restrictions, etc. Not to mention an absence of long-term studies accounting for a multitude of combined vilification vectors left practically intact all this long in plain contemplative calculation: the "$stoner$"/"droÿé$" causing their own demise until the context feels like an opportunity to politi¢ian$ always on the look for a decoy. Euh...

An even using a vaporizer instead of vaping won't necessarily garantee there's ain't "harm" done anymore, not in absence of operating parameter anyway. Which leads to the most ridiculous situation where a Volcano baloon is candidate for "certification", at least if you ask me! Because the time filling that bag could "recenter" a user's universe as i like to put it; fascination by paraphernalia while expectation grows being more incitement to empty it, the same as our traditional initiative "joint". Well, once again, don't take my word for it. Chances are i'm the only one to see that vilification vector around here, but i had to tell nonetheless.

Briefly put maybe it's not "medical" at all when all vilification vectors are considered in the big picture.

...those oils evaporated are not extra bad for lungs?

If it doesn't stay in the lungs then it's in the blood stream where it's supposed to go. I'm an elder who satisfies with 12 ¢ a puff and that's shitty "legal" dry flowers forbiden to appeal to children aged up to 21... Twelve years of vaporism told me exactly what i can wish for but it's nowhere to be found, sorry. Good luck playing deluxe guinea pig with your lung$!

...large cartridges?

Larger means even more vilification i think. Take a look at Syqe's strategy developped many years ago: doses are separate, it's a fresh-new load every time, except the ritual is poor and flat like a sad rainy day, but a proof-of-concept that should guide to some promissing evolution.

Que sera, sera!