Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Vaping mecaline analogs???

Ballz_Trippington

Bluelighter
Heyo
So the 2c-x series very possible to vape from what I've read so this should also be true for Escaline, proscaline, allylescaline and methallylecaline?
I'm curious of vaping is better ROA to by pass nausea over rectal or nasal administration.
If anyone knows why these might not be capable like the 2c-x ssries I'd greatly appreciate any insight.
Much thanks!
B_T.

EDIT:The search function on Bluelight never works properly on my phone but I found the answer through Google...Mescaline can indeed be vaped so the analogs should be the same!

Last edited:
Heyo
So the 2c-x series very possible to vape from what I've read so this should also be true for Escaline, proscaline, allylescaline and methallylecaline?
I'm curious of vaping is better ROA to by pass nausea over rectal or nasal administration.
If anyone knows why these might not be capable like the 2c-x ssries I'd greatly appreciate any insight.
Much thanks!
B_T.

EDIT:The search function on Bluelight never works properly on my phone but I found the answer through Google...Mescaline can indeed be vaped so the analogs should be the same!

I'd be very interested in how vaping mescaline derivatives works for you, so be sure to report back if you give it a go!!

I'd be very interested in how vaping mescaline derivatives works for you, so be sure to report back if you give it a go!!
100% will do when I get around to it!!
I work like 60 hours a week and look after my mom who has Alzheimer's.
So I have to really plan out my trips well in advance.
I'm very curious in how route of administration subjectively affects a drug experience.
MXE for example feels so different when administered nasally vs rectally vs orally vs vaped.
I'm curious if vaping a substance thst is known to produce nausea and a long duration of effect might be a superior ROA compared to oral.
I will be using a digital e-nail and a infrared heat gun to get the temperature as precise as possible.
As far as mescaline analogs go, I like them but they tend to have some undesirable side effects like nausea and muscle tremors. I'm hopeful that this ROA may mitigate these effects.

I had done some reading about vaping 2c-e on reddit ot was suggested thsts its difficult to vape because of getting right amount of powder to vaporize effectively enough to get a solid hit with a e-nail.
They said actually carefully vaping/smoking in a freebase pipe wsy vastly more effective.
I dont want to use a lighter and risk burning the product so I had the possibly brilliant idea of purchasing a digital volcano vaporizer which collects all the vapour in a bag.
If I can carefully vape it in the volcano and collect the vapour in a bag that would theoretically provide perfect control over dose and wont waste anything....I'll.be getting one next month and om probably gonna start trials on September.
I shall keep detailed notes and report back...you have my word!

I tried dabbing some 2c-p yesterday my dabber with a banger nail using a torch lighter. Did about 2-3 mgs mixed with some wax+distillate. Felt some good energy and euphoria with some minor visuals but wasn't full on tripping or anything. Did have some tolerance from the 2c-p, 2c-b, and mxe I did the day before though. I can't really comment on the duration since I ended up snorting some more 2c-p and 2c-b once the effects evened out.

Last edited:
I tried dabbing some 2c-p yesterday my dabber with a banger nail using a torch lighter. Did about 2-3 mgs mixed with some wax+distillate. Felt some good energy and euphoria with some minor visuals but wasn't full on tripping or anything. Did have some tolerance from the 2c-p, 2c-b, and mxe I did the day before though.
Do you know what temperature your nail.got too?
The key is vaping it at the boiling point so as to not burn it ...to high a temperature will destroy the chemical.
If your email.was red hot then it was too hot.
I'm.planning on picking up an infrared heat gun to accurately measure the nail temp so it's as close to the boiling point as I can get it.
2c-p boiling point is 328.4 celcius...I'm not sure if thsts for the freebase or hcl though.

I tried dabbing some 2c-p yesterday my dabber with a banger nail using a torch lighter. Did about 2-3 mgs mixed with some wax+distillate. Felt some good energy and euphoria with some minor visuals but wasn't full on tripping or anything. Did have some tolerance from the 2c-p, 2c-b, and mxe I did the day before though. I can't really comment on the duration since I ended up snorting some more 2c-p and 2c-b once the effects evened out.
People talk about successfully valuing 2ce and such with great success here:
I'm sure 2cp would work as well

I'm not sure of the temp. I used a creme brulee culinary torch and put the flame on medium setting and held it for about 15 seconds. I used a small dab tool and slid it into the opening of the neck hole being careful not to touch the substance to the glass.

dopeboo-lavatech-quartz-banger-nail-10mm-4_400x.jpg

I'm not sure of the temp. I used a creme brulee culinary torch and put the flame on medium setting and held it for about 15 seconds. I used a small dab tool and slid it into the opening of the neck hole being careful not to touch the substance to the glass.

dopeboo-lavatech-quartz-banger-nail-10mm-4_400x.jpg
I found another thread with A LOT of info on vaping 2c chemicals...I thi k you got the banger too hot with the torch.