• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Vaping Furanylfentanyl (Fu-f) Ecig Juice

Owlik

Greenlighter
SWIM has a Fulltime job as a Fiber Optic Tech, and Uses small amounts of sub to get through the workday, this person likes to get fucked up about once every weekend. He has decided to buy some of the (FU-F) Ecig Liquid and just needs to know what kind of Ecig is needed. he thinks an Adjustable ECIG + maybe a Wax Atomizer may be necessary any advice for this confused individual. He realizes the dangers of Fent, and has done it many times but is always as safe as he can be and his roomate (who is a Ex-Army Medic and Currently a Paramedic) is always with him when he does it and when he does this.
Would one of these Work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Again - I don't know much about vaping opiates, but I know a bagload about vaping. Considering most opiates get destroyed at not-too-high temperatures, you're going to want to get a boxmod base with temp control, and a TC atomizer. That way you can set the temperature of the coil nice and low, and you won't destroy your lovely drugs.

Just be careful and take it FUCKING SLOW! I don't want my advice to have had anything to do with someone overdosing on fent.

Swim is EXTREMELY careful with his recreational usage. Would either of those E-cigs work? or could you post some on the cheaper end that will have the features you are talking about?? like would that Adjustable Kanger bottom plus whatever a TC atomizer is?

TC just means temperature control. If you look up temperature control boxmods, you'll find loads of deals with TC coil atomizer aswell. Don't scrimp, it's worth spending at least £60, otherwise it'll work for a couple of weeks then break.

I recommend the Innokin MPV4, and the Aspire Atlantis v2 atomizer.

Forgot to mention - Avoid anything Kanger like the plague. Cheap Chinese shite that'll break on you as soon as you look at it. Oh, and I think SWIM is pretty much unnecessary here, we're pretty sure it IS you.

(mods sorry I moved this to the incorrect forum - if you could please move to other drugs)

Swim is EXTREMELY careful with his recreational usage.

If you consider being careful buying incredibly almost toxic opiods off the internet from some shady chineese dungeon, only to then find out on an internet message board how to properly vape them, because you don not know how...

I would consider this very, very careless

If you consider being careful buying incredibly almost toxic opiods off the internet from some shady chineese dungeon, only to then find out on an internet message board how to properly vape them, because you don not know how...

I would consider this very, very careless

What he said.

Lol I love OD for shit like this. "Don't worry guys, I'm very careful with my lethally potent opiate juice from China, but by the way could you tell me how to properly use said product?" Stop using things you don't understand. Put down the fent and walk away very very slowly.

Also what in the world does your job have to do with this?